Chapter 10: The Park

{FLASHBACK 6 YEARS AGO}

"Hey! This is my ice cream!" Hoseok laughed. "I just wanted a lick." Taehyung pouted. All 7 boys were at the park after they had just got some ice cream. The 11 year old boys sat there laughing and taking a lick of each other's ice cream. "Yah, where's Jiminie-ah?" Jungkook questioned.

||

"I'm here guys. Sorry I'm late." Jimin said breathy, his cute chubby checks turned red. All the boys stopped laughing as they stared at the girl next to Jimin. "Oh yeah. I brought someone. Hope you don't mind." He looked at you. You just smiled back. "So this is Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Everyone, this is Y/N."

The all said "hi" in unison. You laughed at their cuteness. Jimin went over and sat down with a pout on his face. "What's wrong Jiminie?" Taehyung said as he took a big lick of his ice cream. "I missed ice cream."

"Hey, can I have a lick of your ice cream?" You asked. Jungkook was hesitant at first, but eventually he agreed. You took a small lick, not trying to be mean. "Come on, you know you want more ice cream than that." Jungkook laughed.

You leaned back in and took a normal sized lick and closed your eyes. "Yum."

"Yah, how come I don't get a lick?" Jimin pouted. They all laughed, including you. You only meet these boys 10 seconds ago, and they already felt like your best friends. They all shared stuff about themselves and you said stuff back in return.

You were only 11, like the rest of them, but they felt like your best friends for life and Jungkook felt the same too.

{FLASHBACK OVER}

Jungkook's eyes started to water just thinking about when he first met you. Man, how he changed your life forever. If only you knew.

Jungkook: Y/N?
Y/N: Yeah?
Jungkook: Cheer me up!!
Y/N: Sure! Why?
Jungkook: My girlfriend and I broke up :(
Read: 3:40

"Jungkookie! I'm home. Come down here, please." His mother said as she walked through the door.

Jungkook: Wait never mind. My mom wants me. I'll talk when I'm done.
Read: 3:41

"How was your day sweetie?" His mother asked sweetly. "Uh not very good." Jungkook sighed. "Why?" His mother asked, this time concerned. "My girlfriend and I broke up a couple of hours." He said. "Oh honey, I am so sorry."

||

Jungkook: I'm back
Y/N: OH NO
Jungkook: What!!
Y/N: I dropped my pizza on the floor ㅠㅠ
(By the way this actually happened when I was writing this)
Jungkook: Anyway..
Y/N: Sorry
Jungkook: It's ok. It was really funny ㅋㅋ
Y/N: Not for me ;(
Jungkook: So you know how I asked for you to cheer me up?
Y/N: Yeah
Jungkook: Well.. I don't think over text will help me. Want to meet at the park?
Y/N: The park we first met?
Jungkook: Yeah