Chapter 8: Lunch

Jimin walked in, shocked. This was not your average lunch idea. Not no casual lunch restaurant. Everyone was dressed in suits, dresses, or somewhat fancy clothes. And here Jimin was in a T-shirt and jeans.

"Reservation name?" The girl asked standing behind a podium-looking structure. "Reservation for Park." Jimin turned around to see you running through the door. You were in a sparkly dress and high heels. Your hair was all straightened and you had a bunch of makeup on.

"Follow me." You both followed the lady to your table.

You reached the booth and sat down. "Why are you dressed so nice? Why wouldn't you tell me to dress nice?"

"It's a fancy restaurant, Park."

"Yeah, but you didn't tell me that."

"You'll be fine, I promise."

Jimin felt out of place. But he stared at you and each second you only got prettier to him. He couldn't take his eyes off of you.

||

"Mhm this is really good." Jimin had just ordered a simple ramen dish. "Well it is a high quality restaurant." You laughed. "Reservation for Jeon." You both looked over to see Jungkook and his girlfriend. You turned back to continue eating.

"Here's your seat." The seat across from your table.

The world hates me.

"Y-you ok, Y/N?" Jimin put his hand out across the table. "Um.. I-I think so." You grabbed his hand. Jungkook looked over and saw. They're definitely dating, he thought. He is watching his whole world crumbling in front of his eyes. At his fingers tips. You are sliding right through his soft fingers.

"Hey, Jungkook. Look at me." His girlfriend snapped. Jungkook shot his attention back to his girlfriend. "Sorry Soo Jung." His girlfriend nodded in as accepting his apology.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom, excuse me." Jungkook walked into the bathroom and looked at him self in the mirror. Before he new it, the tears fell.

The door slammed shut and Jimin walked in. Jungkook turned the water on and wiped his face down. "Jungkook are you ok? Your eyes are red. Are you crying?" Jungkook slowly looked up at Jimin and broke down.

"Jungkook, what's wrong? Come here." With that, Jungkook ran into Jimin's arms. " I love her so much."

"Who?" Jimin asked.

"I love Y/N so much." He sobbed.