Chapter 15: The Aftermath - Pt. 3

Jungkook walked out of the bathroom without looking back. "Yah! Jungkook! Where are you going!?" Yoongi screamed through his hands - that were at the side of his mouth.

Jungkook didn't answer, didn't look back, didn't stop. Yoongi looked back at the other members. They all shrugged and went back to what they were doing.

Yoongi was frustrated with them, so he ran after Jungkook. Jungkook aggressively threw the school doors open. "Jungkook.. wait." Yoongi said when panty breathe. Jungkook only walked faster.

"Leave me alone, Yoongi." Jungkook wanted to scream at the top of his lungs. But what he really wanted to scream was, why me world? But he couldn't. "No. I will not Jungkook because I'm your friend, and I'm not going to let you walk away like this." Yoongi said from behind.

Jungkook stopped and turned around. "Plus, you're riding home with me." Yoongi said jokingly. "Yoongi, I do not need a 'friend' right now." Jungkook turned back around and continued walking. "How do you know!? You don't even talk to people about your problems. How do you know that you just need a shoulder to cry on?" Yoongi yelled.

"And how would you know what I need, Yoongi?" Jungkook said as he crossed his arms. "Because I've been through this before. The struggle of being alone. Thinking that I can solve my problems alone. But let me tell you, it will only get worse the longer you keep your problems and struggles to yourself."

Jungkook comprehended Yoongi's wise words. Jimin is right, he's good with advice, Jungkook thought. But Jungkook quickly snapped out of his thoughts. "I have, and it didn't work." Jungkook said all cocky. Yoongi just shook his head in disbelief.

"Jungkook, telling someone your problems in a few words isn't even close to telling them the whole story. You have to sit down and talk about it." Yoongi said in softer words this time. "I did that..." Jungkook lied. "Jungkook, I know you, and you're lying to my face."

Jungkook was shocked how Yoongi knew this information. Maybe he is a true friend, Jungkook thought. "And who exactly did you tell your problems to?" Yoongi questioned. "Uh... J-Jimin." Yoongi shook his head.

"So you just sat down and told Jimin everything? Cried on his shoulder? Gave him the whole thing?" Yoongi said as he paced back and forth. "Y-Yeah." Jungkook swallowed the lump in his throat. "Stop lying Jungkook. I can look at you and see it written all over your face. Let me guess, Jimin got angry at you, did something wrong, which forced you to say the truth about what's happening at home?" Yoongi asked.

"Ok how do you know that's what happened?" Jungkook raised his voice. "Because I know you guys. We've been friends since childhood. You don't think I haven't picked up on your habits? I've seen what happens to all of you when you're happy, annoyed, angry, etc."

Jungkook just sat their, speechless. Yoongi really does know us. Jungkook smiled at that thought. "Boys! What are you doing out here? Let's go, free period is over. You're not even supposed to be out here. You're lucky I don't write you up." Some teacher said catching the boys off guard. "Yes, we will be right there." Yoongi bowed, and later Jungkook did too.

"Take me to Y/N's after school." Jungkook said walking through the school doors. "No." Yoongi said stubbornly. "Fine, if I tell you what's happening at home, will you take me?" Jungkook asked as he stopped. "Oh you don't have to tell me what's happening until you're ready. I just want you to say you're lying." Yoongi said walking right by Jungkook.

"Ok I was!" Jungkook yelled hoping no one else was listening. "I know." Yoongi said. "Then why did I have to say it?" Jungkook said annoyed. "Because I wanted to hear it come out of your mouth."

||

"Yuna?"

"Here."

"Jungwook?"