Chapter 13: The Aftermath

A/N: So this chapter is very long if I combine the other part, so I am splitting it into other parts. I am not sure how many "aftermath" chapters there will be. Just remember that these "||" mean a time skip or character change. In this chapter it's mainly character change. Also, if you skipped my other chapter, Jimin and Y/N went to the park because Jimin wanted to talk about their friendship. Jungkook was getting yelled at, at home, so he went to the park same time as Jimin and Y/N. All of them got into a fight. Jimin slapped Y/N, which made Jungkook come out that he was somewhat abused at home. They both left Y/N at the park alone. And here we are now:

Jungkook pulled out his phone to call Yoongi. "H-Hello?" A raspy voiced answered. "Yoongi, hey." Jungkook smiled. "It's 9 at night, what do you want?" Jungkook was taken aback at Yoongi's behavior, but wasn't surprised.

Jungkook put his hands in his pocket and started walking the way to Yoongi's. "Can I stay at your house tonight, or a couple days?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi pursed his lips. "Yeah just be quiet." Jungkook smiled at the answer and the thought of not seeing his parents.

He loved his best friends. Always there for him, even though they don't know what's happening. "Oh thank you so much, Yoongi. Goodbye."

"No problem, I'll see you soon."

||

You walked through the door to see your parents on the couch. "Where were you?" Your mother stood up from the couch and crossed her arms.

You thought they would be asleep when you came home. "I was at the park with Jimin." You knew if you asked they would say no, so you sneaked out.

"Why were you there, and why is the side of your face all red?" Your mother walked over to look at your face. "Oh this? I ran into one of the polls at the park." You laughed as you looked at your mom. "Jimin only wanted to talk to me, but we ended up having fun."

Your mom nodded and cupped your head in her hands and kissed you on the cheek. "Are you ok? It looks pretty bad." You nodded your head no. "I have a bad headache, and my face hurts." Your mom thought maybe you have a concussion.

"Do you think you have a concussion?" She asked as she looked at your father - who just looked back. "No, I don't have any of the symptoms." You simply answered. "Ok, well if you don't feel better tomorrow, we will keep you home." You just nodded and ran up the stairs.

||

Jimin unlocked the front door and walked through. "Mom?" No response. "Dad?" Still no response. Jimin walked into the kitchen and placed his keys down.

There was a not siting on the kitchen counter. Jimin read it:

Dear Jimin,
Your father and I went out on a date. The place is very far, so we are staying at hotel. We won't be back until tomorrow night. There is a bunch of food in the fridge. Don't forget to lock the doors and stay safe.

Love,
Mom and dad

Jimin sighed and placed the note down. His parents were always leaving for days without telling him. It wasn't anything knew to him.

Jimin looked in the fridge. Just a bunch of kimchi. Why is it always this? Ugh, I'll buy some ramen tomorrow, Jimin thought. Jimin was really hungry, so he took the kimchi out and heated it up.

||

"Shhh." The floor creaked at every step they took. "You're gonna wake my parents up." Yoongi whispered. "Well I'm sorry, but you got some squeaky floors." Jungkook said sarcastically.

They both made it upstairs successfully. "Thank you so much Yoongi, I really appreciate this." Jungkook bowed. But Yoongi only laughed at his actions. "No problem, man. I'll ask my mom if you can stay longer."

Yoongi never questioned anyone when it came to things like this. He knew it was something they probably didn't want to talk about, and he was right, Jungkook didn't want to talk about it.

"Here, you sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the floor." Yoongi walked over and fluffed the pillows. "No? No, I'll sleep on the floor. You're letting me in, so you take your own bed." Jungkook fought. "Nah, it's fine. I'll survive. Plus, I'm pretty sure I have an air mattress." Jungkook nodded and went over to the bed.

Yoongi went to the closet to get the air mattress. Jungkook watched as Yoongi set up the mattress - and it blowing up. "Goodnight, Jungkook."

"Goodnight, Yoongi."

Jungkook closed his eyes, and he immediately fell asleep.

A/N: I am on vacation so updates will be slow this week. I am so sorry. I hope you forgive me.