Chapter 4: Aquarium

Your vision became blurry.

Like an aquarium was your reality, your room.

You closed your eyes and let the warm tears trickle down your face. You chocked on a sob, but it was useless. You couldn't hold back your feelings. You had to let them go; let them out of the cage.

Before you knew it the doorbell rang.

Jimin?

You didn't care who it was at this point. You ran down the stairs to see a black haired boy at your door. You ran into the door with your hand on the knob. You swung it open and ran into Jimin's arms.

You tightly wrapped your arms around his body. You let out sob after sob and tear after tear. You felt safe. Comforted.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Jimin wrapped his arms around your body and put your head in his hand. "He has a g-g-girlfriend." The word struggled to come out. You didn't want it to come out. "Who?" You sucked in air so you wouldn't pass out from not breathing and to prepare to say the name you didn't want to say. "J-Jungkook." It was hard for you to speak at this point. You let everything go. Your body. Your feelings.

You felt safe.

"It's ok Y/N, it's ok." The comforting sound in his voice made it all so much better.

"Jimin?"

"Yeah Y/N?"

"Don't leave me, please."

"I won't, never in a million years."

You didn't feel anything at this point. All you could feel was your body on Jimin's warm body and a wet patch on his shirt where you cried.

||

"You still hanging out with the boys and I tonight?" You moved your head to look at him with your red, heavy, and puffy eyes. You slapped your hand on his chest - giving him a light slap. You were all snuggled in his left arm and your head was resting on his chest. But you couldn't be mad at him. You gave him a weak smile.

Maybe he didn't ruin the moment, maybe he made it better.

"Yes." He looked at you confused. He didn't actually think you would say yes. To be honest, he only said it to lighten the mood. "But," you said as you slowly drew circles on his chest, "you're staying with me, getting ready with me, and taking me there."

"I don't think I can, Y/N."

"Yes you can, and you will"

Jimin was taken aback by your sudden attitude and forceful statement.

You yawned - showing your beautiful double chin. You made a low growl coming out of your yawn. Jimin laughed as he watched you. "You're so cute, Y/N." You just smiled - too tired and weak to say something back. You blinked slowly, over and over again - trying to keep your eyes open. "It's ok, Y/N, go to sleep. I'll stay with you till you wake up." And with that sentence you drifted into a deep sleep.

A/N: I can't for school to be over. I'm so done with school.