Chapter 19: Problems

Jungkook dropped his pizza onto the plate. Jungkook coughed, almost choking.

You gave him a weird look. "What?" You laughed. "Nothing." Jungkook said and continued eating. You just brushed it off.

Little did you know Jimin has a crush on you.

||

You heard a knock on the door and you and Jungkook went downstairs. You opened the door to see Jimin. "Hi!" You said cheerfully and went in for a hung.

Jimin walked in and saw Jungkook. His eyes went sincere. You motioned for Jimin to come to the living room. Jungkook sat next to you and Jimin across. "We need to tell you something." Jimin tilted his head confused. "Ok." You looked at Jungkook and back to Jimin.

You grabbed Jungkook's hand and raised it up. "We're dating!" You said with a fake smile. Jimin's eyes went sad. "Oh. Congratulations!" Jimin said with a fake smile.

Jimin held back the tears. "Is that it?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, but would you like to stay with dinner?" Jimin got up and grabbed his things. "Uh no. I have things to do. But thank you." Jimin said and walked out the door. "O-Ok?"

||

Jimin hopped in his car and that's when the tears came. Jimin left your house as fast as possible. He needed alcohol. But Seokjin wouldn't give it to Jimin anymore.

Jimin pulled up to his house not caring about how he would get the alcohol. He needed something to distract him from the world. Jimin opened the door to his parents. His eyes widened, not expecting to see them here.

"What are you guys doing home so early." Jimin asked walking forward. But being stopped by his father. Jimin looked up to meet his fathers angry eyes. Jimin looked at his mother, which she had a worried look.

"What's with the drinking problem you never told us about?" Jimin's dad asked with a scary voice.

Jimin's eyes widened again, but turned mad. Seokjin told his parents and he was infuriated. "Why do you care?" Jimin shot back not caring about the consciences.

"Jimin," his mom said shocked, "what are talking about?" With her hand on her chest and her mouth opened to the floor. Jimin looked at his father. His fathers arms were crossed, he was standing tall, and he had flames in his eyes.

"You don't care. You never do. You leave me. It's like I don't have parents. I had to become and adult at the age of 12. Fucking 12! It's sad that you had to find out what was wrong with your son through another person." Jimin scoffed. "We wouldn't be here if I had parents to tell my problems to." Jimin said tears threatening his eyes.

His moms cheeks were soaked. Her hands covering her eyes. She ran into her husbands arms or comfort. Disappointed at herself for doing this to her son.

The house was quiet. Only thing heard was Jimin's mothers sobs. Jimin just stood there. Not sad or angry. It was a feeling he couldn't describe.

He looked at his father who was comforting his wife. How Jimin wish he could have this comfort now. "I'm sorry, but my life is already ruined." Jimin said and turned around and walked to his car. "Jimin! Wait!" His mother sobbed. But Jimin didn't listen. He got into his car and headed somewhere he knew he would get that comfort.

||

Instagram

jeon.jungkookie

Liked by y/n15, min_agustd, and 213 othersjeon

jeon.jungkookie Chillin with my baby 💘

View all 37 comments

y/n15 Baby who 😳
jeon.jungkookie [y/n15] Idk I think it's you 🙄

min_agustd I hung out with you later today and you didn't tell me
jeon.jungkookie [min_agustd] Whoops sorry....

kimtaetae Now I cant call her honey
jeon.jungkookie [kimtaetae] Correct
kimtaetae [jeon.jungkookie] Already a jealous
boyfriend
jeon.jungkookie [kimtaetae] Uh No. You're unpredictable

y/n15 I'm not even in the picture smh
jeon.jungkookie [y/n15] You we're cooking dinner and talking to your best friend
y/n15 [jeon.jungkookie] Oh... you're right

worldwidehandsome Omg finally
jeon.jungkookie [worldwidehandsome] IKR!?
y/n15 [jeon.jungkookie, worldwidehandsome] Stop
:(

nam._.joon Yes!! Congratulations!!
jeon.jungkookie [nam._.joon] Thank you!
y/n15 [nam._.joon] Thank you ❤️

j_hooooope Can I still dance with her?
y/n15 [j_hooooope] YES
jeon.jungkookie [j_hooooope] ^

You got up from the couch and went over to Jungkook. You gave him a bag hug and kissed him on the top of his head. "Why wasn't I in the pic?" You pouted and Jungkook turned around.

He smiled at your cute little pout. "I'm sorry. Shouldn't have talked with you best friend." Then Jungkook pouted. You smiled and slapped his shoulder playfully.

You walked over and grabbed the pork dumplings out of the toaster oven. You pulled the ramen off the stove and you grabbed the soy sauce. You also grabbed plates, napkins, and silverware. You set the table. Jungkook walked over and backed hugged you.

He grabbed you tight and swayed you back and forth. "Why aren't we eating at the island?" Jungkook asked sitting down at the table, so hungry. "My mom is gonna eat with us." You smiled sweetly. Jungkook just nodded.

Your mother walked through the door and set her stuff down. "Mhm smells delicious." Your mom said heading over to the table. "You are a good cook." Jungkook teased you. "Yes she is." Your mother said getting food.

"Can't wait to eat." Jungkook said and you all nodded.

||

Jimin pulled into the driveway. He knocked and the door waiting for a response.

Nothing.

He knocked again.

Nothing.

"Please open up." Jimin said under his breath. Then the door opened. Jimin looked up and met his eyes

His eyes were sweet and confused. They sparkled in the dark night. A tear rolled down his face. He just ran into the mans arms and the man hugged him back.

"Thank you for being my parents. Thank you for being there for me." Jimin cried and the man just hugged him tighter.

A/N: Who do you think the man is? Also, Epiphany WAS BEAUTIFUL!! Jintro was amazing!!