~28~

Mark is driving on the way to the mall when someone is calling him.

"If it's the same number like yesterday, I'm gonna make sure that he'll not gonna able to call me again. Cause I'm gonna throw this phone at the window."

He is so irritated when he sees the caller id. It is the same number like yesterday. Because of frustration, he throws his phone at the back. He realized that if he throws it outside, his parents will be mad at him. But he doesn't care anymore, for that person is getting on his nerve.

When he arrives at the mall. He called Jinyoung announcing his arrival. They decided to meet each other and they also have lots to talk.

"Jinyoung-ah, where are you?"

"I'm at **** café. Come here quickly."

"Ok ok. Got it."

When he ended the call and started to enter the mall, someone grab him from the back and covers his mouth. When he's trying to see who did it, that person suddenly covers his eyes.

Fxxk who is it?

He can't even kick the person at his back cause he feels numb. And he suddenly fall asleep.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Jinyoung still waits for Mark inside without any suspicion. But hours passed and still no sign of Mark. He started to worry and get mad at the same time.

*Ting* (lame ringtone)

From: Mark-hyung

Hey. Can't come. There's an emergency. Sorry.

Received 8:40 pm

"Oh well, he should come here atleast and tell me personally. I've waited for so long but here's what I got."

He immediately get out of the café and calls for a cab. He's not that mad at Mark, he's just upset. When he reach his destination, which is his and Jaebeom's house he feels strange.

"Something is strange. But never mind that." He walks through the main gate and turn the knob, but to his surprise it was locked. Jaebeom never locked it, whenever Jinyoung is away without his key.

"Jaebeom-hyung! Lim Jaebeom! Aish!"

He shouted for how many times but no response still. Then he remembers that Jaebeom kept a spare key outside their house. He searched for it at every corner until he founds it.

-
-
-
-
-
-

Pepi_JY @parkgae
Alone but happy

Pepi_JY @parkgaeAlone but happy

748 retweet   947k like

Jackson @wanggae
replying to @parkgae
I'm here, baby. You're not alone.

↪Pepi_JY @parkgae
replying to @wanggae
I know that. What I mean is, I'm alone here, in my house. I love you

Succe @sbyul
replying to @parkgae
Nees some company? Call @wanggae , he'll come over.

Show more replies

-

-
-
-
-
-
-
BamBam @doubleB
I'm not going in. Thanks 🙏☝☝ It was so nerve wracking moment for me. Also thanks to my new friend Game. For those volunteers, take care while you're at it.

 For those volunteers, take care while you're at it

481 retweet   927k like

Kaiche @Byours
replying to @doubleB
I feel so relieve. Take care always, especially to those who volunteer.

Jackson @wanggae
replying to @doubleB
Uh-oh. @kyumiekyum where are you? You let this happen? 😂😂

↪ Yugyeom @kyumiekyum
replying to @doubleB and @wanggae
😑😑😑

Yugyeom @kyumiekyum
replying to @doubleB
??

Yugyeom @kyumiekyumreplying to @doubleB??