~29~

Mark was blindfolded in an empty room. But he was confused why he's not tied on something, like chair, just like other kidnapped scene. He was instead in a very comfy bed. He was thinking if the kidnappers are just stupid not to tie his hands. He can probably take off the blindfold, and so he does.

"Tss. Stupid kidnappers. Where's the mind, man? Should I clean it off for you?"

Mark said while stretching, without even looking around. As he was done stretching out, for his joints are being in pain, that's also the time when he looked in front of him.

"What. The. Heck."

He said in shock when he sees

no door. But it was beyond his knowledge about the place that it is a secret room. He was about to step when the only light in the room turned off.

"Yah! What the heck are you doing? I will never be scared by this."

He shouted bravely but was then startled when he hears some clanging noise.

"Okay. I'm a bit scared now."

He whispered to his self. Then he heard some giggle that makes his heartbeats faster. He was about to scream when the lights came back and someone familiar is singing at his back.

(Play the audio, it is highly recommended. Ahe)

When he turned around he was so shocked to what he see, more likely, WHO he sees.

(I don't have any experience about this thing, so please understand me.)

Mark is speechless. Jaebeom just smile and walk towards him.

"Did I scare you?"

Jaebeom ask innocently. But Mark just punch him hard.

"I hate you so much, d'you know that?! I curse you, Lim Jaebeom!"

"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. Please. Sorry for hurting you, sorry for making you wait."

Mark didn't realized that his tears already fell. He don't know what to think. He don't know what to do.

"You know who I hated the most?"

Mark stopper his sentence and looked at Jaebeom.

"I hated myself the most. To the extent that I will still keep on waiting even though lots of darts are coming towards me. Why do I have to wait for you?! Why do I love you? Why are you doing this to me?! Most especially, why did I commit the same beautiful mistake?!"

"Now that I'm here, you don't need to wait anymore. You don't need to catch all that darts, 'cause I'll catch it for you. Even if it's a knife or whatever it is, I will never let that thing hurt you. I will be by your side always, to the extent that you will push me because you're getting used of my face."