3

"You know, you're pretty annoying too." Luke muttered.

"How am annoying?" I question, crossing my arms.

"Oh... I don't know. You show up acting like you know everything and that you're this bad bitch or something. You didn't even know how to clean that fucking car! What are you even here for? It's just so annoying how you're just so... so-so useless!"

Ouch.

"Oh."

"No wait I-I didn't mean that. It's just- I don't know... We don't need you here, you know? I didn't mean to call you useless, but it's a little bit like that. You should just stop working here. We don't need your help." Luke struggles to get out his words.

"Wow. I mean just- wow! How fucking rude!" I stand up abruptly and try to open the door.

After a few shakes it stays shut.

"I'm sorry but we don't need you here. You should just quit." He states coldly.

"Fuck off." I say.

"What?" He stands up to look down on me.

"I can't handle you and your attitude. One minute you're a douche bag then you're actually nice to me then you return to being an ass. I don't think I can handle this job anymore. I'm gonna qui-"

I'm interrupted by the door suddenly opening.

"What are you two doing in here? I swear if I just caught you two canoodling in my storage closet I will fire the two of you!" Mr. Brian yells, his pudgy face turning red.

I freeze and feel the embarrassment taking over me.

"I uh- we weren't doin-"

Luke steps up next to me and wrap an arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, so maybe we were canoodling. What's it to you?" He rudely states.

"I-I didn't mean to interrupt. I-" Mr. Brian stammers. 

"So if you don't mind us, we have some cars to go clean." Luke maneuvers me out to the cleaning area, leaving Mr. Brian stunned in the storage closet.

-

THIS IS SO BAD I NEEDED A FILLER HA HA I AM GARBAGE 

ILL TRY ON THE NEXT CHAPTER I SWEAR I JUST HAVENT WRITTEN THIS IN A WHILE AND IM JUST 

!!!!!!