Everything - Jungkook

Jungkook - 17

You - 17

You and Jungkook had an argument before school which had started over your friends. Jungkook had told you that his best friends were just being kind so they can get with you. But you denied everything and soon you slapped him which caused the rest of the brothers to panic and you both went in separate cars to school. Specially Jin. He was about to cry. But you soon felt a bit guilty that you dared to slap your own brother on the face. You both were the closest too. When you were walking to class, Jungkook's friends stopped by and started joking around with you. But you remembered what Jungkook said.

"Guys I have to go to class. See ya!"
You say running off.

When you got in class, you saw it empty except for a large piece of paper on your desk. You picked it up. It read:

Y/n, listen. I'm sorry for pissing you off like that at home. I never meant to make you angry. All's I wanted you to know that you should be aware of people but since you being your stupid self you never listened. Don't mention it ♡.

From,
           Jeon Jungkook your twin.

You dropped the note, but picked it up and headed to the dining room. Only a few people were there as most of them were in the yard. You saw Jungkook laughing with all his friends and you ran up to them.

"Jungkook..."
You sighed.
"Come here for a sec."

"Ok."
He told his friends to wait a while.
You both went neat the entrance.

"SORRY MY BROTHER!!!"
You cried on his chest.

"S-SHUTUP Y/N!!!"
He slapped your head, but of course you carried on.
"SHHHHH! !!! It's fine y/n!! I forgive you."
He whispered. You looked up.

"Really?"
He nodded.
"But I slapped you."

"Does it look like I care?"
He smiled. It made you upset even more.

"How can smile at an idiot like me?"
You sniffed.

"Because you mean the world to me."
Jungkook smiled and kissed your fore head and walked away, leaving you confused.