Gloomy Days - Yoongi

Yoongi - 23

You - 14

This is basically me writing about most of my days.

Just the thought of the sun made you groan. You weren't in the mood for happiness. Most of your days were gloomy anyways in school, you just never showed it. You acted happy, but inside you just wanted it to end.

"I'm home."
You groaned, as usual.

"There's pizza in the oven."
Yoongi flicked your head.
"I wanna know what's been going on."

"What?"
You tilted your head.

"Your more gloomy than me nowadays."

"Just highschool life.:
You smiled and went to the kitchen.

You grabbed a slice from the oven and ate it quietly as Yoongi observed you. You didn't seen to notice your brother was staring at you concerned.

"Y/n/n cone here."
You did as you were told. Yoongi kissed your head.
"If you have any problems at school you can just tell me."

"Thanks. It's just that school just changes my personality at some times. I love the rain more than the sun now."

"I went through the same thing so just talk to me about your problems.  Ok kid?"

"Yes oppa."

Most of my days are gloomy. I look and act happy in school, but I'm actually in depression. I used to cut myself but let me tell you something:
1) Cutting yourself will only make it worse.
2) Talk to me if your in depression and take all your anger out on me.
3) I'm still in depression so don't think I don't understand. I wanted to suicide.
4) I carried on with stupid life and endure it all.

Please don't hesitate to contact me on Wattpad in private message as I would also love to talk to my readers. I don't like you to all suffer on the inside.

Have a nice weekend and day!