Scary - Jimin

Jimin - 22

You - 14

You and Jimin were spending quality time together at the water park. You were wearing a actual swimming costume. Nope not a kids bikini all your friends were wearing as Jimin wouldn't let you show any flesh on your stomach.

"You'll thank me later."
Jimin dragged you.

He was wearing loose swimming shorts but not too much. They were blue with red stripes on. He smirked as loads of girls admired his abs.

"Attention seeker. Wierdo. Panda with abs."
You said to him.

"And what are you? A bony panda?"
He laughed while you folded your arms in disappointment, but it faded away as soon as you saw a really big slide.

"Jimin oppa! Can we go their?"
You pulled his arm.

"Ofcourse- NO."
He was scared alright.

"Scaredy cat."
You said and walked towards it.

"I'm coming!"
Jimin caught up with you. Two people could fit in one boat. Both of you got in.

"Hug tightly!"
The guy winked and pushed the boat making you both fall and scream.

"Hug tightly!"The guy winked and pushed the boat making you both fall and scream

Jimin screamed to loud in your ears you thought that they were bleeding. Jimin noticed you covering your ears, not hugging him and keeping quiet with your teeth glued together. He felt bad and quickly hugged you.

"Don't make me feel bad. Scream together!"
He said. You smiled and you both screamed at the top of your voices and after that, you decided to take a picture. But Ofcourse you changed you clothing.

"Why you so cute?!"Jimin screamed and pinched your cheeks

"Why you so cute?!"
Jimin screamed and pinched your cheeks.

"Because your my brother!"
You said I'm a cheesy way.

"AHHHH!!!"
Jimin screamed and hugged you as if it was your last day in the world.

"Choking, not breathing!"
You managed to choke.

"Sorry y/n/n!"

Y/n/n
Your nick name

💖💖