Crying Concerts - All

Pretend you are singing the song in this imagine.

Jin - 25

Namjoon and Yoongi - 24

Hoseok - 23

Jimin and Taehyung - 22

Jungkook - 20

You - 15

As your brothers had become quite famous, so did you. Bighit had let you debut and now you and your brothers were in Japan. You were doing your first concert in Japan. You were singing a song you wrote in Japanese called Cry for you. You were singing smoothly until you opened your eyes and saw your brothers at the back of the audience, crying. You looked at the audience and saw them crying. You held your tears as a strong kid and sang with all your heart. Then you couldn't hold your passion in anymore. You took the mic of the stand and started singing while walking all around the stage. You noticed how the audiences sang along with you. Your heart was beating faster than ever. You were shocked at how Jin, was crying heavily. He was actually really happy that you made it this far, at only age 15. You saw your other brothers, holding their tears back. Except for Yoongi. He had been smiling the whole time. You could tell his smile had been the best one ever. It was like those faces that you make when your sad, except he was happy. You looked down for a second and saw a young boy. Your age. He was very handsome. You walked to him, looked him in the eyes and sang while holding hid hand. You winked at him and got back up and carried on singing.

"Y/N!!!"
You turned to see all your brothers running towards you.
"Y/N/N!!"
Jin shouted.
Your mouth hung open as they all piled on top of you making you fall backwards on the floor.
"We're so proud of you!!"
They all said.
You laughed and hugged them back.

Song : Cry for you by Ayuse Kozue.

I don't listen to Jpop but when I was watching anime I came across this song and demanded to see what it's called. Buuuuut my favourite song from Japan is
'Never Ever by the Tokyo Girls.'