Special Chapter pt 1 - Taehyung and Jungkook...

Taehyung - 22

Jungkook - 20

You - 19

☡WARNING!☡
This contains some context which may be disturbing to some readers. As BTS are your brothers in this book, it may be a bit disturbing to read this. Let's just remember how precious Jungkook and Taehyung are before we read:

 Let's just remember how precious Jungkook and Taehyung are before we read:

You just had the worst experience ever in your whole life.....................

I was just sleeping. Just having a nice sleep. But then I heard a thump. My eyes shot up and I looked around, but nothing was in front of me. I looked at my right, and left, nothing was there. I shook my head and laid back down, and closed my eyes. Just then, I felt my neck getting wet. I opened my eyes, slowly, and turned to were the wetness was coming from.

"Jungkook oppa?"
I asked, tilting me head.
"Did you just put water on my neck?"

"What? Your so dumb y/n. Let me get in the bed with you."
He rolled me over and got in.

"Well, this is awkward."
I smiled as I closed my eyes.

Just then, I felt the bed shaking again. I opened my eyes, and to my suprise, Jungkook was hovering above me.

"J-j-j-j-Jungkook?"

"Yeh hon?"
He smirked. Ok, I felt really wierd.

"W-what are you doing?"
I was blushing, SO MUCH.

"Why are you blushing? Whatever. Let's just say that I've been waiting for this moment since I was 13. 7 years y/n. I can't hold back anymore. I never even touched myself. I wanted you to touch me."
I started tearing up.

"Please oppa...stop."
With those words, he started to lick my tears and....

It looks like my OWN REAL BROTHER took my first kiss.

I pushed him off me and ran into Taehyung's room.

"Y/n? What-"
Before he could speak anything, I jumped on his bed and hugged him tight, burying my head into his chest.

"Oppa.....oppa..."
I cried.

"Y/n-ie? Are you ok?"
I could hear his voice seeming concerned.
"Come on don't keep me waiting. Just tell me anything."
He stared stroking my head and that stopped my tears.
"Now tell me what happened."

"J-Jungkook...."
I stopped.

"Yeh?"

"Tried to...........rape me...."
I hid my face due to embarrassment.
I looked up, and Taehyung's whole face was extremely red. He was angry.

A/n : Stupid edit sorry

"I'll be back in a minute y/n-ie."

"Y/n, please forget the past."
Jungkook tried to drag me along with him. He wanted to get some McDonalds but he didn't want to seem as a loner.

"SHUTUP IT WAS LAST MONTH!!"
I smacked his hand away.

"Y/n, I'm really sorry. I really am. I've lost those feelings. I really have, please believe me."

"JUNGKOOK OPPA?!"
I saw him crying.

"Please...forgive...me..."
That bastard. I can't even look at him. My heart is aching.

"Fine you...bastard."
I said to him silently.

"Thankyou y/n. I don't think I'm hungry anymore. You wanna go to the arcade? I'll bring hyung along with us."
He pointed at Taehyung oppa, who was dancing in the living room.

"Ok."

I warned you.

That is the end of the book! I hope you guys liked it! Pleas follow me and vote for me. Thankyou so much for reading and lastly...

I FREAKIN LOVE YA'LL SO MUCH!!!!

💖💖💖♡♡♡♡♡

Song : Airplane pt2 by BTS💖