What gose bump in the night. Ch. 1

(Your pov)

       A glass plate flys at my head as I duck right before it hits me and it shatters on the wall behing me. "go to your room you worthless brat!" my mom yells as my dad just sits there eating his dinner like nothing was happening. "come and make me you worthless parent!" I shot back. she lunged at me grabbing me by my hair and dragging me to my room and throwing me down on the floor.

      "How dare you you ungrateful wench! I never wanted you! I don't know why I never killed you sooner! now you can stay in your room for the rest of the week and weekend!"  I stay on the floor as she screamed this at me, it happens so often, ever sence my brother died, she blames me for his death and I never got why.

        I loved my brother, I still do and I still talk to him to, tomorrow is the  fourth year he has been gone and here I am, wishing I was dead. "who do you think you are!?" I ignored my mom thinking about my brother, deep in thought untill she smaked me, hard ripping me back into reality. "I think I am...your daughter and I think that you have no reason to hate me so much u never deserved to have children!" I started screaming as I began to stand. towering over her even thow im shorter I apeared so much bigger. "you should have died not him! yet you blame me!? its your fault! I was in the car yes but you were driving not me!" the next thing I new she had grabed me by my shirt and slamed me into the wall. she did this about four times untill my dad came running in and I passed out.

      I remember waking up with a terrible migraine and my vision was horribly, I saw a figure standing above me and I began to cry thinking it was my mother, it had a nife in its hand. I begin to cry, scream and beg for her not to kill me. "Mommy please don't kill me! I'm sorry Mommy please I didn't mean what I said please!"  I hear laughter,  but it wasnt a woman...it was definitely not, a woman.

                  (strangers pov)

      What is this girl talking about??? is she crazy?  "I am not your Mommy." I say in a mocking tone, "I am hear to help you Go.To.Sleep."

she sits straight up in her bed. "really!?" you'd help me??' I am so confused is the she crazy or blind!? "are you blind?" I spat at her threw gritted teeth, now getting anoyed. "yes at the moment I am, I need my glasses." wow, this girl is mouthy! she grabs her glasses looking at me then gasps. finally I can have my fun.