Unexpected visitors

(your pov)

      "I'm hungry!" I scream as I jump up and run down stairs as Jeff slowly follows. I run into the kitchen an look threw the fridge and get some cheesecake. Jeff leans on the door way and laughs at my stuffing my face with cake. I turn around when I hear the door fly open and I know who it is instantly when I hear a girl scream, "were is Jeff! ill kill him!" she runs into the kitchen to were he is now hiding behind the table and behind me.

      Jane looks at me and says, "who the fuck are you?"  "well I am (y/n) and you are jane, why do you wanna kill Jeffy?" Jeff screams "don't call me that!" Jeff screams revealing his hiding place. "haha! Hello Jeffy! "  "shut up Jane!" "come and make me!" with that jeff and jane start punching eachother I jus sit there with my cake till I get a phone call from, C.W (captain windex other wise known as my only friend left named ashes.)

      "hey shut up you guys! my friend is calling so dont embarrass me or ill do to you what I did to my parents!" I growled at a fighting jane and jeff who both stopped and staired at me as I answered my phone.

      "herroo??" I say as I put it on speeker phone. "hiii" she says sounding like she is crying. "whats wrong!?"  "i got lonly so I wen to your house but it was burnt down, I played in the ashes for a while but now I am bored again! where did you go?!?!" "ashes you wer playing in my parents dead ashes." "oh my god! thats so much cooler!!!" we both laugh and I say "don't worry ill send someone to come get you ok!?" I say and she just laughes and says "ok! capin windex away!" then we hang up and jeff and jain still look at me verry confused.

     "whaaattt?" I ask and Jeff  just roles his eyes and walkes away leaving jain who began laughing hysterically yelling, "im gonna love this! your my new friend!" I laughed and agreed to this so called friend ship and went to E.J.

      "Heyyyyyy E.J!"  I yell and he comes out of his room and laughs at me. "glad to see your feeling better (y/n)."  I laughed and explain what happened and the call and tell him, "you gotta go get her, and NO TAKING KIDEYS!" he looked at me and pouted but didnt argue and went to go find Ashes.