an unexpected twist

(your pov)

     When I woke up I was in a small place, I could hear an engine and then relised I had been shoved into the trunk of a car. laying there, my hands and legs bound. I think to myself, whats The familly doing, are the scared, do they care? no one came when I screamed. A single tear escaped as the trunk opened and I see my mother, her strict blue eyes, and always perfect buned curly blond hair. of corse I look so much diffrent with my (e/c) eyes and (h/c)(h/t), she always hated that.

      looking at my mother as the tear falls from my face into the car she smiles. not a mean, evil one like you'd think but...a small sad one.she reaches out and wipes the tears from my eyes as I jurk away from her touch she almost looked hurt. "what do you want with me why am I hear?" I whispered.  she sighs and says sadly, "i have plans for you darling," I look at her with such confusion and she continues."I was mean, im sorry for that, im so sorry I love you darling." she says as tears come to her eyes and she hugs me tightly while untying my arms and legs.

      "why have you changed all of a sudden. I wouldn't have killed you and that jurk of a fauther is you would have shown me some sort of love. but you never did." I say getting out of the trunk she lookes away from me, obviously ashamed. "dear. you had a sister, a twin, but she died at birth, I hated that you lived and she didnt, I hated that I didnt have the both of you." I stood in shock then choked out, "wouldnt you want to loved me two times more sence you at least had me." she began to cry and grabed me into a tight hug.

      "I'm so sorry baby girl I'm so sorry! I relised that after I came back and found out that he was after you." she sobbed into my chest. "who's after me?" I question. "your fauther (y/n). he may have treated you better but he hated you the most. He wants you dead and wont stop until all of the people you love have suffered and you have been tortured untill you beg for death." she straightened herself, her hard eyes now puffy from crying and her bun pulled and loose with blond curls falling perfectly here and there.

     "how did you come back mom?" she looked at me nervously and replied,"w-well *sniffle* your f-fauther is well special...he can bring dead to life, he can make bad things happen." I staired at her not believeing this. "then why didnt he bring my sister back?" she looked at me and i could tell she was trying not to cry again."well he couldnt his powers wouldnt work on her we dont know why they just wouldnt."she answered as she walked around the car into the drivers seat and I got into the passenger side. He was always the good guy, now my mother is? what is happening.

Heyy sorry for not posting for a while I was on a trip...no net! welp anyway hope this is ok this is my first time ever righting n sorry about my spelling I have dislexia!