To Fix a broken heart.

(you're pov)

I have been avoiding Jeff for about two weeks. He always tries to talk then gets angry and gose on an all night killing spree. Ashes and I are having fun torturing E.J although im pretty sure he likes Ashes.

"Oh my God! how old are you!? You act like your both three!" E.J yelled trying to kick us off of his feet that we both were latched onto. "No! Ashes is 16 and I am 15!" I screamed back at him as me and Ashes giggle. Slender walks into the room and grabs us with his tentacles and tried to pull us of but we hold on tighter. "come on children let pour old E.J rest." slender said jokingly.

By this time the hole house was watching this craziness unfold and slender had us upsidow with just us hanging onto E.J. "Fine." was all I said when me and ashes droped him as he fell on his face. Ashes and I ran away screaming when he got up with his scalpel and tried to take our kidneys.

While we were running my eyes fell on Jeff who looked to have no emotions in his eyes or face. His perminant smile seemed to frown. as E.J grabed me from behind and pretended to cut me open and take my kidneys, and I played dead. Jeff walked over to my limp body and picked it up. "put me down!" I screamed as I kicked and flair my limbs around. "Shut up and stop moving!" he screamed so I punched his mouth.

"Don't yell at me you jerk" I yelled He carried me up to his room and locked the door setting me down. I turned away and stomped my feet. "Oh stop acting like a little brat!" "Whatever!" I yelled back. I hear him sigh then feel him wrap his arms around me as he huged me tightly from behind. "I am sorry (y/n), I was in denial about how I felt and was afraid of it." I couldn't help but to become week when he held me, as I melted into his warm hug I began to cry.

"Shh I know, I know, im sorry, I love you." He whispered as he rubbed my back soothingly. "I love you to." I said threw my sobs. after I calmed down I broke away from his hug. "we are not a coupple." I stated. he looked at me shocked. "so you don't forgive me?" he asked. "No I do you just never sked me to be your girlfriend is all." He sighed in what seamed to be relief and said "ok, (y/n), will you be my.." I cut him off and say "No. infront of the hole house tonight at dinner." as I walked out of the room and down the steps to see whats going on when I hear a loud crash.