So much trouble for two Troublesome girls

(Jeffs pov)

      stick, another stick, a rock, a BIG rock, TREE! I thought to myself bored out of my mind as I pass by things,. I name them untill I run into a tree sence I was looking down at the ground. as i rub my head wear I hit the tree. I looked at my surrounding area and see ive never been in this part of the woods before.."rake territory" I whisper to myself as I slowly turn around ready to run out of here.

       "ohhh hello jeffyyy~" he sang as I ran the other way. I was pretty fast and could run for long amounts of time but the rake was fast to.

      (ashes pov)

why is jeff going in there!? "Je.!" I start to yell for him to stop when an older sally covers my mouth. oh yea did u know she could be any age? well she can, anyway,"dont, if he cant fight him we will help and prove we should come along with him if he can we stay hidden." she whispers

ohh I say silently. and whatch he fight.

(E.Js pov)

       were is Ashes!? I ask myself as I run to our room and see the window was open along with my dresser. she ran away? from me maybe? no. she wouldnt...would she? as I thought these things I notice a windex bottle on my bed with a note stuffed inside. I mentally role my eyes well bc I have non... and take the note out. it reads:

sally and I r off on a captain windex adventure! we r going to find jeff then to find (y/n)! plz dont be mad buuut I took ur clothes u can wear mine if u want while im gone idk wen ill be back thou soo get comfortable with girls cloths! love u lots my blue no eyed babe!

                      love yours truly, Ashes.

she went were whith who!? my blood boils at this and I grab my scalpel and jump out the window after her. "aghh women. " I mumble to myself.

       (sallys pov)

as I watch jeff dodge the rakes attacks I wounder how long he can do this. ik he will for her thou. I just know it..just like BEN would for her or I would or even Slender man, we all love her but jeff he needs her even thou they havnt done "it"  they r still bonded in many ways the others cant understand, I know u all think im jus a little girl but, ur wrong I can be what ever age  but i prefer being a child, my mind ages, I learn and grow like everyone else. play innocent to be innocent in others eyes is how I see it. But (y/n) is really innocent, she didnt ask for this but it happend. so innocent and so strong.

       my mind wanders, but wen I look up I see that jeff has been cut across his chest my the rakes long tallon like nails. this is wen we spring into action. "captain windex, away." I whisper to ashes and she jumps from the tree we wer in and I follow as we begin to attack.

note to u guys from , well me xp im sorry for the long wait buuut here it is I hope u guys like the chapters to come bc I have so many ideas love u and someone commented on my last note that wasnt a chapter, thx for the comment n sorry I got ur hopes up! so this chapter is for CRAZYASAINZ  if its spelled wrong then sorry but yup enjoy ur readings!