Blootlust

(Your pov)

I walk into the kitchen, knife in hand and see my mom waiting for my dad to finish cooking her lunch. I walk up behind her and grab her hair and put the knife to her throat as she screams. "shut up mom just shut up! I never scream when you hurt me so why do you huh!?" I scream and Jeff runs into the room and gasps, my dad dropping the plate of food.

"Jeff grab my father and tie him down!" I scream and press harder on the knife pressed to my mothers neck as it starts to bleed. Jeff dose as I say and I cut my mothers throat open slowly listening and enjoying her gargling screams. I laugh and laugh sounding like a maniac and carve her to pieces. "ohhh daaddyyy." I say in a sing-songy voice. "do you wanna play with me daddy?" my father is now crying and asking why I am doing this.

"why are you tortureing me!?" I laugh at his question and spit out, "tourture!? you!? what about me!? you sat back and watched her beat me for four years! thats torture you piece of shit!" I take a deep breath and smile I walk over to my dad and say, " daddy's little girl is tired of waiting to be loved again, and now your gonna pay, see you in hell." I whisper and stab the knife into his chest over and over untill he is sure to be dead.

(Jeffs pov)

I stand there in amazement at what I just saw as she takes a lighter from her fathers pocket and sets the couch and window shades on fire. taking my hand and running out the back door.

I turn to her and smile bigger than normal," that was amazing (y/n)!!!" she looks so tired. "thank you Jeff, will you take me to that safe place now?" she says as she blacks out and falls into my arms. I pick her up and begin a long walk back to the mansion. As I carry her threw the forest I whipe away the blood that splattered on her face only for it to smear. I sigh at the blood I smeared on her face and chuckle softly.

On my way to the mansion I run into Toby. "Hey jeffy, w-what you g-got there?" *twitch* Toby asked. "Well..." I say as I look down at (y/n) in my arms, "this is (y/n), iv been watching her for just over two months and she just murdered her parents. I promised I'd take her somewere safe, so thats what I am doing." *twitch* "w-well s-she is p-p-pretty." I chuckle and continue walking.

Me and Toby walk together as we approach the mansion I sigh and Toby looks concerned. "e-everything okay J-Jeff?" I sigh again and say," well you know how some of the others are about humans in the mansion and all..." Toby sighs," I k-know. l-lets g-go J-Jeff."