The Fun Begins

(strangers pov)

      I grab her by her arm and pull her from her bed. "dude! you look sooo awesome! how did you do that!?" she screamed jumping up and grabbing my face causing me to drop my knife. "whaaa!?!?" was all I could get out before she stuck her hand in my mouth and started feeling my carved in smile.

     I bit her had and tasted the beautiful red blood begin to flow. she acted like she didn't care that I bit her but pulled her hand from my mouth and examined the blood on her hand. she is giggling why is she giggling!? "im numb ya know. I can't feel it much, I mean I do feel it but it dosnt hurt, I like pain, jeff." I looked at her so confused, why haven't I killed her yet? I don't know but she is kinda cute now that I see her in the light like this. her head shoots up and her eyes grow extreamly wide as she opens her closet and pushes me in. "dont move ok she will kill me if she knows someone is here ok!?* she screams in a whispered tone she closes the closet door and hurries back into bed.

      The door flies open and a woman who I asume is her mother stomps in. "What are you doing up hear!? jumping around  and crap!? screaming? is there someone els in here or have you finaly gone insain!?" the woman yells walking twords the girl. "No ma' am I'm all alone up hear."  she smakes the girl hard and it makes me feel kinda angry and I dont know why. "I hate you, you brat!"  " I love you to mom" she says tears beginning to role down her beautiful, flawless skin.

       (your pov)

      I tried to keep the tears away as my mom stomped out of the room slamming the door behind her making me jump, Jeff slowly slides the door open and slides his knife into his pocket witch made me sad. "Aren't you gonna kill me?" I asked with a saddening tone. he tilted his head and smiled sadly. " No not yet maybe later," he juckles, "are you ok...um wuts your name?" oh I forgot. how rude of me.

     "I am (y/n) its nice to meat you. would have been nicer to get killed to get outta this hell hole but still." he extends his hand and we shake them "I am Jeff the killer." he looks to the window that is oppened witch I'm sure he came in threw, but...I live on the third floor so. "I have to go now Ill see you around (y/n).  Bye." I dropped my head and mumbled,  "bye jeff.." "your to pretty to be sad, but I could make you beautiful." he said in a joking voice raising his kniff  and softly gliding it on my face. I giggle and say "I think im good for now,  but maybe latter." I say with a wink and then he jumps out the window.