When it all gose wrong.

(your pov)

"M-mom?" I say backing up into the wall. "Hello child." she said in a cold chilling voice. "Why are you here. I killed you!" I spat. "Aww is mommys little girl not happy to see her mommy all better? Didn't you miss me?" she said in a mocking tone.

"Why are you here." I hissed threw gritted teeth. "Thought I'd pay you a little visit you brat! And to let you know your never safe, not from me not from them, and certainly not from your little boyfriend. So why dont you come with me you little bitch." she said in a teasing voice. "Never!" I screamed. when a pain shot up my back and into my head causing me to black out.

(Jeffs pov)

I hear a loud crash and see my window is broken as I approach the mansion after I went killing. I begin to get worried, my (y/n) is in there. As I run I can hear screaming I run and burst the door open and scream, "Someone has (y/n)!" slender says, "I would have sensed someone." E.J says, "We did hear a crash slender." my blood runs cold. "My love." I run out of the kitchen and up the stairs and throw open my door.

I find a note stuck to my wall with an arrow that reads:

Dear everyone at the slender mansion, expecially those of you who care for (y/n),

Dont worry , I've got plans for her.

~love, the mother of yours truly.

I instantly froze in fear and ran down stairs clutching the note in my hands. I ran into the kitchen with tears stinging my lidless eyes. "She got her! You all let her get my (y/n)! whats wrong with you, you bastards!" They all looked at me some confused and some in fear. slender steps forwards. "Who got her Jeff." I hand him the note and cry out, "Her mom!"