The gathering of witnesses

Nessie's P.O.V. (with this many main characters I will be switching the point of view)

She was perfect. She had black hair, Brown eyes, was as pale as us, and her make-up was perfect and suited her well. She wore a new outfit that she made it was a black silk dress with a slit up to the lower thigh and she wore no shoes. In my point of view she was a goddess from Heaven. If only that were my mommy.

"Nessie, Bella loves you okay." Daddy said to me. I forgot that daddy could read my mind.

"oops?" I said.

"It's fine but Bella is your mommy and my wife." He sounded as if he was telling himself that not me. I shrugged my shoulders and fell asleep on Jacob's lap. He was always warm.

"She's special huh." I heard a few minutes later.

"Yeah. Ares, I don't think I could be with you." I heard Daddy reply.

"I agree, you need to do what is best for your family and self and if it means that I can't be with you so be it. Just don't get close to me. We don't need the pain." She said. Wait was my daddy planning on breaking up with mommy? I put that thought away in a locked box.

"Ares-" daddy said.

"No. I know what you are saying. you made a good choice have a happy life with your family I understand. I gave up my child so I could be a goddess because of my father. I wish I hadn't." I heard her walk away and I went back to sleep.

This time when I woke up I was in a fast moving car. "Jake?" I asked. I opened my eyes to see Jake right on my left and Ares on my right and mommy along with daddy in the front seats.

"Hey princess." Jake said to me. Ares looked sad and that made me sad. "How did you sleep?"

"Not good. I had a dream that a beautiful goddess was fighting with a handsome god." I said. Ares looked at me and Smiled but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Really. How did it win?"

"The goddess was crying and the god left her in the raining streets. I felt sad The goddess and the god looked good together." I told her. She smiled sadly even more. "Why are you sad?" I asked.

"Because. I have to go away after this war. I won't see you anymore." She said. I was shocked and started crying. Jake hugged me while Ares put her hand on my upper arm.

"But- But I don't want you to go! What about your promise?!" I started to sob.

"Don't worry." She said to me. "Jacob sooth her we will be arriving soon." Ares said. I cried into Jake's shoulder some more before I had calmed down and by then we were wherever we needed to go. Daddy and Ares got out and they walked side by side. They looked better together then mommy and Daddy ever will.

"time to go." Mommy said.

"What if they don't like me?" I asked. Jake turned to me.

"They will love you." I nodded and we got out of the car and Ares had to hold them back. She didn't have an expression on her face making her look scary. "This is Nessie." Mommy said.

"Get that thing out of here." One of the blonde said.

"Kate, she was birthed by Bella when she was still human. I know you are stubborn but feel the heartbeat of the child, feel the blood running through her skin, See the blush that is starting to form on her cheeks." Ares said.

"I can feel it!" The brown haired woman said.

"Incredible. I have never seen such a thing." the brown haired man said. I held out my hand to the one that was strawberry blonde.

"Don't flinch this is how she communicates." Ares said. I showed the woman my memories and she smiled looking amazed.

"She's not immortal." The woman said.

We went back and there were more people there. "Show them your gift Nessie. I am proud of you." Ares told me. I smiled feeling more proud that Ares said that to me then if anyone else did.

I showed my memories to the rest. "There you have seen it all." I said and smiled they liked me and didn't kill me like I thought they would.

We got back home and they came with us. "we will witness for you." I heard Tanya say.

"Thank you. I don't expect you to fight with us or even for us." Edward said.

"Yes well we need to keep your daughter safe for you and your wife she is a sweet girl." Elazar said. He turned to Ares and studied her. She stood still has a statue. She was really pretty. "Thank you goddess of war for helping them in this."

"Of course. Carlisle is an old friend and I wouldn't want to risk my friends mates in the process along with mine." She told him.

"Your friends?" Elazar asked. She nodded and left. I felt sad but then Carmon asked to pick me up and I eagerly agreed. Carmon looked like a tamed version of Ares and that made me happy also the fact that I loved meeting new people.