The Decision

4 DAYS LATER................................................

EDWARD'S P.O.V.

Nessie was saying good bye to all of the people that are around us. I looked to Alice and looked in her mind. She was having a vision of Bella, Jacob. Nessie, and me on the beach. It looked happy as I smiled at all of them except for Bella who looked unhappy. Alice then went into another vision:

We were in a beautiful house and around me stood Nessie playing with a young boy who was laughing and My mate (Ares) was laughing with Jacob who was smiling and I (in vision) was playing a beautiful melody. That vision was more happy then the last one.

"Edward, you have a choice to make. I know you can read my mind but this is needed to be said out loud. I want you to be happy with your mate. It looks as if Nessie and Jacob are happy." Alice told me. "But you should ask Jacob again and more importantly Nessie."

"I know." I walked into the house and saw Jacob there. "Jacob, I want to ask you one more time. Be honest please."

"I know what your are going to ask. I personally think you should go with Ares, She is your mate and you will be happy with her and not have to fight with Bella on things. I think we both know that Bella isn't good for you." He told me. "Now go ask Nessie before Ares leaves."

I super speeded to where Nessie was and picked her up. "Nessie, what would you say if daddy was to go with another woman?"

"just like the beautiful god and goddess. They asked the girl the same thing and the girl said she would prefer the goddess over the ugly hag that was trying to keep the true love away. I will say the same thing. I want Ares to be my mommy not Bella. I have a secret Bella hits me sometimes. Ares is nicer." she told me smiling. I smiled at Nessie.

"Okay." I set her down because she asked to play with Jacob. I looked to Bella and she was talking with Ares. "Hey Bella, Ares." I said to them.

"I was saying good bye to your wife. Since I will be leaving soon." She told me. I felt sad and then I knew what I was going to do.

"When are you leaving?" I asked her.

"after I say good bye to everyone and talk with Carlisle some more." She walked off and I turned to Bella who was smug.

"I can't wait to have you by myself." She smiled and I just couldn't hold it back.

"Bella. I am sorry but I can't be your husband. I owe that to Ares and Nessie. Ares is my true mate and I have to be with her. I can't be in a relationship were you hit our child and want to make out with Jacob. I know you still feel for him and that would never happen if you were my mate." I told her. She growled.

" Why! I thought you loved me." She whined. I sighed.

"Bella. I do love you I just can't be in a relationship that I don't feel right in." I told her. She sighed.

"Go be with your mate." I nodded and finally felt free. I didn't know I felt trapped until this moment. "I will be here looking for mine." I nodded.

"Have luck Bella." I said kissing her cheek. She nodded and took off the ring.

"I think you need this back." I smiled and took the ring and she ran off. Alice came up to me.

"Keep an eye on her Alice. I don't know what she will do." I told her. Alice nodded and hugged me.

"you are making the right choice. Now go get your girl." Alice said. I smiled and found she was about to leave.

"Ares! wait." She turned towards me and I saw Leah an Seth were going with their mates. "I wanted to say something."

"Don't worry. I understand. I will be back but I have to go now." They left and I stood there in shock. She left me before saying good bye.

"Daddy? Are you okay." Nessie asked me.

"No. I am not. Bella isn't in our lives anymore and my mate just left me." I told her.

"Don't worry daddy. She will be back. She told me she had to go to the border and help Seth and Leah across then she would be back to hear your answer."

So I waited for 2 days for her to come back. I didn't fed or do anything Just sat there on the porch waiting for my mate to come back for me. "You know yo should stop sitting like that. It will cause you to hurt Mr. Cullen." Came the Angelic voice of my mate.

I turned around and slammed my lips onto hers and smiled. "I love you." I told her. She smiled and kissed back.

"I love you too." She said pulling away. I felt whole and happy. "Why don't you get Nessie and come with me." She suggested.

"Okay." I went and wake up my daughter. She smiled.

"Did she come back?" Nessie asked. I nodded and smiled.

"She did. We are going with her." I picked up my daughter and went downstairs to see the whole family there.

"Bye everyone we will miss you." I told my family.

"Oh no. You think you would just up and leave. I'm coming with you." Jacob said. "I have fought to hard for Nessie and my future dad to stay with me to just let them leave me." I laughed and my mate came up behind me.

"I would expect nothing less." She told Jacob. "I will explain to my father about the whole thing. It was a pleasure Carlisle to be on your side in this war. I hope that you live long and prosper." She told him. They all knelt and I smiled.

"Good bye! come visit!" Esme called. We nodded and left to go wherever gods go to live.