meeting the other Swan

Leah's P.O.V.

To everyone's surprise Bella invited Ares to visit her father with Nessie, Jacob, Seth, Hades, Zeus, and me. Ares gladly agreed saying how she wanted to meet Nessie's grandfather. Bella didn't like that but didn't really show it.

"I can't believe it!" Nessie said in the car. "I am so happy Ares that you will be meeting my grandpa!" Ares smiled. Nessie was the only one of the entire Cullen and other vampire households that will make her smile. Zeus and Hades seemed to think that Ares was getting better but I knew better to think that. I know a heart broken smile when I see one.

"I just hope there's food." I said making everyone laugh. Zeus and my Hades were driving behind us and Ares would be with them if Nessie hadn't wanted her to sit with her.

"Yes. I am sure there will be food. after all your mom will be coming." Bella said. Bella hadn't spoken a word to Ares since inviting her. I soon found out why through Jacob that While Edward seemly choose Bella He supposedly spent to much time joking with Ares his actual mate.

"Well, I know I will be happy. I get to meet both Nessie's grandpa and my future mother-in-law." Ares said. I laughed. Since I was obviously going to say yes to both marriage and godly hood to be with my mate and so was Seth and the fact that Zeus and Hades are her brother and sister Ares has the right to call my mom her mom.

"That's right. When can we go to the wedding?" Bella asked. Ares answered for me.

"You can't. Only family members who are worthy of knowing the secret place were gods and goddesses get married can come and of course blood family members." She said. Bella nodded her head in both disappointment and annoyance.

"Why?" Jacob asked.

"Because we go into our true forms there to make it official. Once I got married and it was a grand wedding but it wasn't official because he wasn't my mate but I loved him and Then he went off and slept with other girls while I was at war. So I have come to believe that Marriage shouldn't be just a love thing, they should be your soul mate otherwise things turn south. I lost my child because of it." She said.

"What was the child's name and how did you lose it?" Bella asked. I wanted to slap her in the head for her rude question.

"His name was Damon. He was the sweetest little boy. Nessie you would love him as a brother. He died because his father killed him and me. I got my god hood back and well my son died." She wiped a tear away. this time not golden.

"it's okay Ares!" Nessie said in a cheerful tone. "He is in heaven right now having a party with all the other kids!"

"I wish that were so. His soul became demented and I had to ask Hades to make it vanish for good." She whispered looking out the window. I looked over and saw Bella smirking a little. I was confused and looked again and it was gone.

"Oh. I am sorry Ares. You have me now! I will be your replacement child!" Bella slammed on the breaks making us go forward. I looked up and it was a red light.

"that's sweet of you Nessie. But I am afraid I won't be here much longer, You see I have my own family I got to take care of and make sure they don't kill each other." Ares told her stroking her cheek. We got there and I was happy to be out of the car.

"Bye mommy!" Nessie said. we all got out but Bella held Ares back. I didn't hear what they were saying but Bella looked mad and Ares was stone faced. Finally Ares got out of the car and smiled at us.

Hades came and kissed my cheek. "How was the car ride?" He asked. I smiled.

"entertaining to say the least."

Zeus's P.O.V.

We entered the house while Bella drove off and I smiled. This is the house I expected a Human to live in. "So let's start with the introductions. I am Charlie Swan. This is Sue Clearwater." The man said.

"Hi. I am Ares and these are my siblings Hades and Zeus." We smiled and waved. "Zeus and Hades are dating Seth and Leah." She continued.

"Finally!" Sue said hugging her children. I smiled Seth was so cute. I wanted to....I stopped the thought. I didn't need those thoughts anytime soon.

"So you dating anyone?" Charlie asked. Ares smiled. You could tell right then and there that Charlie and Ares would be great friends.

"No. I don't date." Ares responded and laughed with Charlie.

"That's good. Guys are nothing but trouble." Sue said.

"you got that right." I butted in. Seth playfully glared and started to tickle me. Everybody was laughing as he tickled me. "I-I-I-I can't breathe!" I laughed. I was now on the floor with Seth and Leah tickling me. to outsiders it would be weird but I didn't think so.

"Sorry." We were all still laughing when Nessie said she was hungry.

"Ness? picky back ride?" Ares said. Nessie clapped her hands and they played airplane all the way to the kitchen and we followed.

hours later with some time to spare Ares took Charlie to go out and hunt. "Ares loves hunting." I told Sue.

"I bet. So I heard that you were my son's imprint." Sue replied. I swallowed.

"Yeah. I am."

"I also heard that he was to be a god." Sue looked at me. I bit my lip.

"If he wants. or I can become a shifter." I told her.

"No I think it is great. I just hope that he will be okay." She said. I released my breath.

"Sue... Your son can see you anytime and if my dad likes you enough then We can talk about us coming to live here as gods." I told her.

"That would be nice. I know that Seth would be happy no matter what." Ares came in laughing.

"I am glad I met you Ares. I hope we can do that again some day." Charlie said.

"I hope so to but at the end of the year I will be going back to my home where my other siblings are waiting for me." She told him.

"How many siblings do you have?"

"12 including me, Zeus, and Hades." She told him. " 7 girls and 6 boys."

"Wow. That's insane but cool." We heard a horn. "Well stay safe all of you. and I expect to see you guys at Christmas." we waved to him and got in the car this time I went with Bella, Jacob, Nessie, Ares, and Seth.

"Bella." Ares started. "Your dad is awesome." That's all Ares said the rest of the car way back.