The Declaration of War with the Witnesses

Bella's P.O.V.

I heard music coming from the inside and I knew it was Edward. But the theme was different more sad then happy. But it changed suddenly to my Lullaby. I smiled He was finally playing.

"Hi Edward." Ares said coming through the house. I stopped and Listened since Zeus had taken Nessie in already.

"Hello Ares. I wanted to say that I did as you had requested." Edward said. I stopped breathing to make sure he didn't hear me. Was he finally leaving me for his mate?

"Perfect, She is going to love it." Were they planning something for Nessie like she was their child and not our child?

"I know. Thank you for being so cool with it. I know it's not easy." Edward said. I frowned even more then I already was. Were they planning to get rid of me? I wouldn't let that happen!

"Edward I missed you!" I said making it sound as if I just entered the house. He picked me up and spun me.

"Hello my Sweet wife!" He kissed my lips and I smiled under them. I had him wrapped around my little finger. He will never go to her.

"We need to have a meeting." Ares said breaking into our sweet time. "Get the clans together." She turned on her heels and went off.

"Should we obey the Queen's orders?" Edward asked.

"Sure." I tried to sound not jealous but I am afraid it failed.

"Look Bells. I Love you and only you. You are my wife and I seriously love you for that." He told me.

"Yeah but I know how the mate bond is." I whined.

"My sweetie. Nothing not even the mate bond can make me leave you." He told me. I nodded and we got there and so did everyone else.

"Now. I know that we are going to witness and try to only witness but I need to make sure that everyone is on board if War happens." Ares started. "I know that Carlisle won't ask you to fight and risk your covens future But as the goddess of war and the protector of this coven I am asking you." Ares continued.

"We fight..." Stephen said. They were the weird Romanian guys that came a while ago.

"We will fight too." Tia said She was from the Egyptian coven. Benjamin agreed.

"This won't be the first time I fought under a King Rule." Garrett said to Ares. She smiled. Garrett was a nomad.

"We stand by Carlisle and Ares." Tanya said. I nodded This is why the gods named her goddess of war.

"I will decide when the time comes." Peter said. Peter came from Jasper's old coven.

"The same goes for me." Randall said.

"and me." Mary stated.

Mary and Randall are from the nomads same as Garrett.

"The packs will fight with Ares and Carlisle. We have never been afraid of vampires." Jake said. Ares looked pleased to hear that.

"Well, I'm in." Maggie from the Irish coven said. She had the gift of knowing what was right and what was wrong.

" My people will fight but only if it becomes a major war. I will not risk the lives of their mates." Ares said declaring herself as well. "I may be the goddess of war. But don't mistake it for I'm ready to fight. In war there is always a start and a end. I would also like to think I am the goddess of peace from how many wars I have stopped." She said.

the rest of them agreed with Ares and I was once again Jealous. She is the goddess of war and just stood there declaring war on vampires for a coven that she truly doesn't know. That to guts more then I have.

"That's why we are such good friends." Carlisle said shaking her hand.

"I know and that's what brought me here in the first place. Not to find a mate but to be a good friend and over see a very big battle. Like I did when the 13 colonies had gone to war with Britain." She said. Garrett looked at her and smiled.

"You helped us?" He asked.

"Yes. I owed a favor to George Washington and Alexander Hamilton." She told him. He smiled and they got to talking about war.

"I see that Ares as made a new friend." Edward said without a hint of jealousy in him. I was amazed his mate was talking to another man and he was not phased.

"I know. I don't want this to come to war." I told him.

"Nether do I but it helps that Ares the goddess of war is on our side." He said.

"I know."

"i hate to break it to everyone but we need to work on fighting and powers." She said. I nodded she already taught us so much and now we are really going to get ready for the possible fight.