prologue.

Lola's clothes were ripped and scattered over the school hallway but she still tired to cover her half naked body. Bowers did some horrible things to the girl as soon as the halls emptied. But of course, nobody would believe her. Who would believe the new girl? Her hair was messy and the tears from her hazel eyes stained her eyes. She had never cried so hard before.

Stanley Uris walked down the emptied halls of the school that became oh so familiar to him. His buttoned shirt was slightly pulled back by the heavy backpack on his back and his curled hair slightly fell into his face. As he turned the lockered corner, he was met with the sight of Lola trying to cover herself with her shredded clothes. Her dirty blonde hair covered her bruised and battered face and the look of fear it held. Stan ran towards her, wanting to make sure she was okay. But after what Bowers did to her, she didn't know if she was ever going to be okay again. He gently reached to place a hand on her shoulder, yet she flinched away. She could still feel his touch, all over her. Her face slowly turned towards Stanley, who looked her over with a look up and down. She looked like hell.

"Who...who did this to you?' he got the courage to ask.

And with a whisper, she spoke,

"Bowers."