Keep staring babydoll

Third P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin hates staring. It's a known fact. He thinks it's rude to stare, he knows he gets self conscious if someone stares at him the wrong way so why would he do it to someone else? He can't help it though 'it's only natural with someone so... Him' he thinks to himself just as someone snapped a finger in front of his face.

"Yo Seokjin pay attention to the question and stop staring at Namjoon" Jungkook says quietly. He forgot they were at a interview. Lucky him no one noticed except Jungkook. "Sorry" he whispers back trying to pay attention to the male speaking instead of the dimpled beauty.

Seokjin didn't answer a question. Not one. Usually people don't care of his opinion anyway so it shouldn't have been a problem. Or that's what he thought, Namjoon didn't have the same opinion towards the matter. He was actually pretty mad when Seokjin didn't contribute.

"Tell me why, Seokjin, why you didn't say anything?" Namjoon questions calm but with obvious strain in his voice, "there wasn't really anything I wanted to answer I guess" Seokjin replies nonchalantly as they drove home from the place they were at the time. "Well Jin you have to at least pretend you're interested which you did not do in the slightest" Namjoon said as he sees Jin nod, sighing he lets it go.

They got to their dorm, pretty fast actually there was no traffic and no commotion. It was peaceful until the first foot past through the door. "Home sweet home!" Yoongi yelled running in and jumping on the couch, "move hoe I'm sitting here!" Hoseok said trying to push Yoongi off "you have no room to talk about being a hoe, hoeseok" jungkook said going straight to the kitchen "ha! Good one kookie" Taehyung said sitting on the floor by the couch Jimin next to him.

"Jungkook don't, please don't, eat up all of the new groceries." Seokjin pleaded closing the door after the other six were acquainted for. "I'm not just getting popcorn for movie night!" Jungkook replies with an attitude going to the couch while the food is in the microwave. Seokjin just nods and stands in the kitchen watching as each boy has a seat ether on the floor or the couch. His eyes slowly trailing to Namjoon.

Namjoon P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's looking at me again. At first, a few weeks ago, when he started just watching me it was weird but I got used to it, it was actually kind of cute. How his lips would puff out every time he think about something while looking at me or how he'd bite the inside of his cheek when he catches himself. Other times, though, it'd would be extremely sexy just an absolute turn on. Sometimes his eyes would glaze over looking at me like prey. Every time he'd lick his lips when he looks too low or breathe heavy when he thinks about something sexual. I notice things like that. Maybe I should stop.

When he comes back it's with the popcorn jungkook was supposed to be making. He handed it to jungkook and sat down beside me. "What movie are we watching?" He asked sitting back, no one answered him and I guessed he decided not to ask again.

In all honesty I didn't know what we were watching but I got an idea when they turned it on. Fifty shades of grey. Goddamnit these kids.

A good thirty minutes or so into the movie I felt eyes. Oh Seokjin, poor Seokjin.

(Changes the pov again) third P.O.V

Namjoon looked back at Seokjin smirking. "You know you've been staring quite a lot" Namjoon said in a quiet voice. Seokjin's eyes widened considerably looking away with a soft 'sorry'. "No, no it's too late for that" Namjoon said roughly turning Seokjin's chin towards him, "meet me in my room" Namjoon says as he gets up and heads down the hall.

Seokjin of course follows closing Namjoon's door as he walks in. "Agh-!" Seokjin grunts as he's pushed against the door roughly "be quiet" was all Namjoon said unbuckling his belt. "N-Namjoon? What're-" Seokjin didn't finish as he got pushed onto his knees his face coming directly to Namjoon's thick cock. He gulps.

"Open your mouth babydoll" Namjoon says grabbing Seokjin's hair and rubbing the tip of his dick on Seokjin's lips. Seokjin does as told opening his mouth and closing his eyes as Namjoon thrusts in his mouth. "Shit, you're taking this so good" Namjoon moans letting his cock rest at the back of Seokjin's throat.

Seokjin bobbed his head looking up at Namjoon as he was doing so. Saliva dripping down his chin each time he goes all the way down on Namjoon's dick. "You're such a whore huh?" Namjoon asks a rhetorical question licking his lips as he sees the majorly sexy boy below him.

Taking Seokjin off his dick Namjoon lifts Seokjin on his feet pressing their bodies together and kissing him. Sucking on Seokjin's tongue making said boy moan softly deepening the kiss as much as possible.

Namjoon pushes Jin to the bed undressing him until he was only in his boxers, Namjoon doing the same with himself. Namjoon trailed his hands from Seokjin's chest to between his legs spreading them. "You know I've planned this event babydoll?" Namjoon says reaching under  his pillow pulling a purple vibrator out turning it to its highest level smirking.

Namjoon puts the toy to Jin's mouth waiting for him to take it. Seokjin, not wanting to deep throat anything anymore, licked the toy looking Namjoon in the eye before getting pushed back by said boy. "Tease" Namjoon mumbled pulling Seokjin's boxers down, spreading Seokjin's legs for a good view before slowly pushing the toy inside Seokjin's hole.

"Ah! S-shit" Seokjin moans putting his hand over his mouth breathing as best he could. "Oh no, princesses don't cuss now do they?" Namjoon asks shoving the toy the rest of the way inside Seokjin's tight hole. Seokjin's back arches tears coming to his eyes as the amount of sensations are over powering him.

"Ahha more please! Please more!" Seokjin pleads grinding his ass against the toy as Namjoon thrusts it in and out "shh people will hear." Namjoon says as he takes the toy out replacing it with his cock not asking permission as he grabs Seokjin's hips plunging himself into the tight space.

"No ah N-Namjoon" Seokjin moans "sto-sto-st-stop" Seokjin bumpily says as Namjoon fucks him relentlessly. He wraps his legs around Namjoon's waist, the head board of the bed hitting the wall. "Goddamn babydoll you're so tight and warm" Namjoon says bending over Seokjin sucking his neck as he speeds up the sound of skin slapping against each other enough to drive Namjoon crazy.

"Mm N-amjoon I-need t-" Seokjin got cut off by his own release his body shaking at the violent orgasm Namjoon following right after, coming deep in Seokjin pulling out his cum leaking out of Seokjin's abused hole. "That was so good, fuck" Namjoon groans as he flops beside Seokjin breathing hard.

"Namjoon I'm sorry" Seokjin says looking up at the ceiling "for what exactly?" Namjoon asks looking at Seokjin "for staring all the time" Seokjin answered closing his eyes.

"Keep staring babydoll"

Author's note
~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it ladies and gents 1227 words not including the authors note.
I do not set a date for updates but as soon as I get an idea I'll update recommendations are welcome.
Bye My ken

                        —Kishi