Drabble

The next few finna be drabbles. I originally wasn't gonna post until you guys voted for this one fanfic I wanted to do (look at the end of the last chapter and vote please aka comment) but I have an idea.

So basically drabbles might or might not have sex in them that's why I don't put a pic or bide by the rules I put for.. myself.
~~~~~|~~~~||||~~~|~|||~~~~~||~~

"He thought he was curing him, but he was falling in love..."

A DC au.

///////////////////

Kim Seok-jin walks through the halls of his work environment. Dark and gloomy, almost creepy in a way.

It didn't bother him too much though as his main goal was set out to help people. He looks down at his clipboard adjusting his glasses a bit. "It's the right room alright" He mumbles.

Opening his door he sees his patient already in a chair. It must be safe enough to sit across from the other then, he's barley withheld.

"Ah hello... Kim Namjoon how are you?" Seokjin asks kindly sitting across from the other. "Just fine" said male smiles almost disturbingly.

"That's...great" Seokjin says back as the other leans over the table his sharp, wolf like eyes piercing his soul... or that's what it felt like. "You're scared aren't you" Namjoon asks as seokjins eyebrows creased.

"No"

———————

"Tell me Namjoon" Seokjin adjusts his glasses, it currently being his third day with the other and yet getting no where but stares and smirks. "What makes you tick?" Seokjin crosses his legs as Namjoon laughs sitting back his arms restrained to his body thanks to the straight jacket.

"I'd love you to know believe me sweetie but that's something I don't know myself" Namjoon licks his lips making Seokjin look down. "Well w-we need to get somewhere" Seokjin huffs running his fingers through his hair.

"Are you scared?"

"No"

—-////——///—-//—/———

"Tell me, Seokjin, sweetheart, what's underneath that mask of yours?" Namjoon questions though it not meant to be answered.

"Maybe something crazy, maybe fear, anger? Sexual temptatio-" He was soon cut off by Seokjin loudly slamming his clipboard on the table, the only thing that separates them. "Namjoon... this isn't how this is supposed to go" Seokjin then clears his throat.

"I have no mask"

"Liar"

"I'm not lying"

"Sweetheart, don't try to fool me I'm a master at this game"

"Oh?"

"Oh."

"Okay then whatever you say"

"Are you afraid?"

"No"

————;/::————;/::—-

"Come on just one touch" Namjoon smirks blending in with the darkness of the room. The thing standing out was his eyes. Sharp and dangerous.

"I...I don't know Joon" Seokjin mumbles twirling a key in his hand. "There's not much I could do, plus, I'd never hurt you, do you not trust me?" Namjoon asks his words flowing  over Seokjin like a river, smooth and steady.

Seokjin hesitates But gets up nonetheless undoing Namjoon's straight jacket "thank you sweetheart" he smirks as Seokjin only nods Namjoon touching his hand making him jump.