We're going disney: Mulan

-I'm sorry mpreg is going to be a mentioned thing, no one is going to get pregnant but Seokjin can have kids because if not then there would be no problem with him going into the military so... like disclaimer I guess.-
-//////////)/(/)//)/)/)/)/(/-

Bang- clink.

What was that? Looking over the talk wall built for only defense I have a very poor sight of-

I hurriedly step back, a grapple almost stabbing me. "We're under attack." I breathe before breaking loose in a run.

I trip a few times as my legs were going faster than my body could keep up. Zoom! Right past my head- they have arrows.

I climb up the ladder as fast as possible. I have to alert everyone. The ladder is broken off as fast as I can climb it but getting up nonetheless. The first thing I grab is the torch and finally I can see the intimidating face of the attacker.

I leave no time for discussion as I light the thing on fire, alerting others to do the same all along the wall. "All of China knows you're here now." I state.

"Good."

"Elegant

"Elegant..." Seokjin mumbles his mouth full of rice as he writes on his wrist some notes.

You know, so he'll not forget.

"Pose and proper." Seokjin finally says after swallowing. "Always on...time- oh geez." He gets up in a hurry, tripping over his own two feet as he does.

"Littler brother? Little brother where are you?" Seokjin asked before skidding across the floor, stopping himself. "There you are pup, wanna help me feed the hens today?" Seokjin asked bending down beside him as his puppy wakes up, barking.

"There we go~" Seokjin smiles watching as his dog runs around and then out of his house, spreading seed along the ground.

"Ancestors please help Seokjin with his matchmaker today-" and old man prays, soon getting interrupted by that oh so special pup once again. Barking and running in and out.

Chicken then falling around him pecking at the seed.

"Please." He sighs before getting up with the help of his cane. "Father I made you- woah." Seokjin stumbles back dropping the tea pot though, the old man, his father, catching it with his cane.

Unfortunately he couldn't do the same with the tea cup that broke to the floor. "I brought a spare." Seokjin says way too prepared.

"Seokjin." The old man tries, Seokjin interrupting. "Remember the doctor said have three cups of tea in the morning." Seokjin says tilting the spout of the tea pot so the hot liquid would pour into the cup.

"Seokjin." He tried again "and three at night." Seokjin continues looking at his father lovingly. "Seokjin. You should already be in town, we are counting on you to-"