So this is mainly an authors note-

But of fucking course there's gon' be a chapter ;). Anyway there's a bitch working on a mulan namjin story ;) and I'm that bitch working on a mulan namjin story ;) butt it's taking a long as time and it's going to be a long ass chapter ;). Possibly about 6,000 words- most likely more. Smh. Anyway after this part I'm not going to post anything else until the Mulan one comes out bc... because.
Anyway um I love you guys... I have updated every book I have- the train to Bangtan, Yours(vkook) and boyxboy whatever that shit is called~ the train to Bangtan is short as usual but longer (one hundred words longer) than usual. Yours(vkook) is a bit shorter as well but I like the chapter and boyxboy whatever I named that is shorter but I think it's pretty good- it's all Taehyung ship scenarios and Taehyung's top so if you're into that read it 💜 um... oh yeah! I like when you all comment- I even go through all of my chapters of each story to make sure I've read very single comment without missing one! I might not reply but I've read them and I don't care how meaningless it may be like 'lmao' I really appreciate it!!!! Now on with the show~

In which Kim Seokjin is perfect in everything he does

At first it was a joke. A simple silly competition between me and the back vocal. Namjoon knew  he had no rhythm and neither did Seokjin. No sharp movements like Hoseok. No smoothness like Jungkook and no grace or elegance like Jimin.

Who was better at dancing? Seokjin would always say himself rather than Namjoon and he challenged him. Back then it was pretty close- maybe even Namjoon danced better but...

Namjoon is no match for Seokjin. Seokjin can be smooth in his body rolls, his eyes told you he was the shit and he knew how to control his body.

His turns were sharp always. Twirls fast and feet light. His body was a taunt in itself, 'I dare you to try and touch me.'

He was flexible and graceful. He could throw his body up in the air and land on his feet as if he was nothing but a feather if he wanted to.

His voice sung without a crack, without a missing note. The high notes could be in the heavens and he could still touch them without dying out first.

The notes could be low, raspy, high, light. Seokjin certainly never gave a fuck because he could pop through them like bubbles.

His voice was dripping honey even without the need of a melody. His words cunning and sly when needed but also gentle and soothing.

As if he's spoken each word a thousand times and planned each syllable to the peak of perfection. Seokjin, even when he messes up, is exceptionally excelling at every concept possibly conceivable.

Seokjin is an epidemic. An illness, scary and deadly. He'll latch onto you and invade all of your senses then make you doubt every single thing that had ever made you you all the while cooing to you and telling every positive and beautiful aspect about yourself.

"I hate you." Namjoon blurts out every other member shocked by the response. They were on vlive and going around saying something they loved about the member beside them.

Seokjin looked at the camera quickly and tucked his bangs behind his ear. "I uh... haha." Seokjin aired out each sound and Namjoon groans making Seokjin squint his eyes looking around, obviously a bit weirded out.

Namjoon stands and yanks Seokjin up by his wrist. Namjoon stares at the camera and then each member looking at him, daring him to do what they think he's going to do.

Namjoon smirks at the challenge. "Namjoon?" Seokjin whispers in question, drawing Namjoon's attention back to him.

"You're perfect." Namjoon whispers his breath fanning Seokjin's lips before letting him go and sitting back down.

Jimin internally sighs in relief tuning in the alerts of comments spamming the chat. "Anyway I-" jimin starts and didn't get too far as he sees Seokjin still standing in the reflection of the camera lens.

The one fucking time, jimin thought to himself. The one time he decided being absolutely amazingly assembled is in front of thousands of people.

Seokjin on the other hand was not worried about all of those fans and armys watching at the moment. Instead he grabs Namjoon's shirt pulling him back up and kissing his lips on the spot.

Namjoon smirked inwardly at the admit to defeat, wrapping his arms around Seokjin's waist and patting his bum.

Jimin fumbled with the camera trying to turn it off, soon enough Jungkook helping as well.

Seokjin was perfect. A Superman and an invincible force that could do anything he wanted as long as he was him but... Namjoon was was better than him.

Namjoon could make him fall apart, Namjoon hadn't realized it yet but Seokjin was only a mere morsel, a piece of Namjoon's chessboard.

Vhskwlwowkhhh

In which Namjoon is the almighty and ruler of  Seokjin's heart.