Lying

So I said I wouldn't post another chapter until I was finished with mulan but I need to do an authors note and I hate doing authors notes without a chapter. But at the same time this is a trick because y'all need to read this. There will be a chapter posted right after this so- haha- no worries.

I have to voice some unpopular opinions real shit. First- vkook. I don't like the ship. 'Well, ya idiot, why'd you make a book'- because I want to try the ship out. I really do.

The main reason I haven't been all on the ship is because of vkookers. (That's what I call them.) I don't want to say I hate them but 😬.

I am an avid jikooker and what I am about to say may trigger people whom are not. I do not stand for the rest of the people who ship Jikook and most of us are not like me.

Jikookers are quite most times. We really are. I see posts about Jikook and vkookers going "eww" or "not here" or "vkook is real sorry not sorry." And a jikooker wouldn't normally respond.

Why? Because we are used to all the shit given to us. It's just a ship but if it's just a ship Why is it that in a fanfic, every single time (in let's say a namjin one) there is a little tiny hint of Jikook in the book the comments are always.

"But what about vkook?"
"Uhhh Taehyung claim your man"
"I don't roll with thi— well guess what Martha!?Nobody careeeeees.

It's like we Jikookers can't have shot in this house hold... aren't the people who like vkook fed enough?! Aren't they????

Ahem-

I don't get how this is even a vkook moment since Yoongi kissed Taehyung and jimin kissed and Jungkook kissed- but all I see is -this is a strictly vkook moment- and y'all claimed that first so imma let y'all have that

You. See. Them. Sleeping. Together. Why do y'all (not y'all but like-) always need some vkook? It's always vkook!

 Why do y'all (not y'all but like-) always need some vkook? It's always vkook!

Abdxjgaquh 💕

Fuck you guys alright (not y'all but-).
Like do you always need some vkook?
Y'all need to settle sometimes! Like I do... all the time.

With that said you might be like 'well Jikook has selcas!'
I will say sincerely fuck you to that. I get BTS pictures every day.
"Then you're the one being greedy" mcxuse me kind sir but I only want Jikook to breath
Hey, don't we all? Want our ships to breath? Like namjin where ya been?! Step ya pussy game up.

The next thing has to be the vkookers (the rude ones) saying Jikookers are rude
One thing- the nerve the nerve of y'all calling us rude

So y'all really finna go all the way there ain't y'all? (Not all of you, I love you 💕 guys)Each time Jikook smiles- breaths- blinks y'all got something to say all the way up our asses

Each time Jikook smiles- breaths- blinks y'all got something to say all the way up our asses.

Why? Why can't we have something, it really hurts me too. Because yes it's just a ship and not that important but uh... we ain't coming for y'all if y'all aren't coming for us.
I am not going to say no harm was meant for this because I'm petty.
Nor here nor there but there's another point! I'm petty, but a lot of jikookers won't even their opinions on the matter bc they humble little fuckers.
Gotta tell the truth the reasons vkookers think my community of the Jikookers are rude is because there's people like me in the fandom who get pissed off easily and will tell yo dumb dum bubblegum culo what is what.
So that's the end of that rant. Guys tell me your opinions on this and please don't unfollow me I love you all!! But if there is a list of thing I hate about this fandom it'd be.

1.vkookers (the rude ones no discrimination)
2.solo Jungkook stans (they the bane of my existence)
3. Super Soft stans (they want to treat BTS as if they small ass children who don't know how to pee because they don't want to touch their dicks smh and they can't take a joke, yes we may be armys but we are still people, a few goofs around shouldn't do anything to our status)
4. Fake stans (I should just make an unpopular opinions book, maybe I will)
5.the ones who want to criticize other rappers (that aren't BTS) about how they rap or want to put the rap line above Eminem, Nas, biggie, Jay-Z, Tupac, coolio- And not kno a smack dab about the culture of hip hop or rap smh...
6. The army's who don't know they worth everything and anything! I love y'all!!!!!!!!!!! Keep on living and remember to.

F
L
Y

W
I
T
H

T
H
O
S
E

W
I
N
G
S

stick around the next chapter is out bc I published this and that at the same time. And if you read, thank you so much!!