Baby it's cold outside

(This is trash btw)I've had this in my draft book for days I was just too lazy to type it ごまなさい。
———/——-/——//——//-))

(It's basically the song but in story form, time set in 1899, America/UK)

Snuggled up on the couch Seokjin realized the time. His eyes widen as he stands up. Soon, his wrist was grabbed to stop him from moving by a confused Namjoon with hot chocolate in his hands.

"I made you some... where are you goin g?" Namjoon questions. "My bad Joonie it's gettin' mighty late I must be on my way." Seokjin them leans up kissing the others lips before trying to walk away.

Namjoon puts the hot mug down on the coffee table. He walks to Seokjin, hugging him from behind stopping the others movements.

"Seokjinnie, it's quite chilly out to might catch a fever" Namjoon tried to persuade the other to stay. "Oh silly Joon I have a sweater, I'll be takin' a cab as well." Seokjin chuckle a small bit turning around in Namjoon's arms.

Seokjin wraps his arms around his boyfriend's neck smiling up at the other. "But you mustn't go, I-I'll be lonely without you!" Namjoon exclaimed over dramatically.

"Namjoon, it's getting late" was seokjin's only response. Seokjin gets out of the others hold going to go get his coat.

Namjoon moves to trap Seokjin between his two arms and the wall. "But baby it's cold outside" Namjoon stuck his bottom lip out in a pout.

Seokjin sighs and rolled his eyes "I really can't stay" Seokjin states ducking under one of Namjoon's arms. The older grabs his coat off the clothing rack.

When Seokjin turns back around Namjoon's face is extremely close to his. "But baby it's cold outside" Namjoon mentions again lifting the others chin and leaning in.

Seokjin smiles widely placing his hand over the others mouth. "I got to go away." Seokjin hums our side stepping the other and putting his coat on.

"His evening has been-" Namjoon cuts in "been hoping that you'd dropped in." Seokjin rolls his eyes at the cut off before continuing. "So very nice." The smaller male says softly, Namjoon grabbing his hands.

"I'll hold your hands they're just like ice" Namjoon puts out as Seokjin glances back at the clock.

"My mother will start to worry" Seokjin huffed, "beautiful what's what's your hurry?" Namjoon's lip quirked up.

"My father will be pacing on the floor." Seokjin voices taking a few steps back. "Listen to the fire place roar" Namjoon point to his warm, lit, fire.

Seokjin thought a bit before shaking his head "so I really better scurry." He waves off Namjoon's hands. "Beautiful please don't hurry" Namjoon reaches out for Seokjin making him smile.

"Maybe just a half a drink more." Seokjin shrugs chuckling as Namjoon goes to the kitchen in a rush to get the other a drink.

Seokjin waits awhile before Namjoon comes back with his drink. Seokjin takes the glass full of liquid "the neighbors might think" He mumbles before taking a sip his face twisting up.

"Baby it's bad out there" Namjoon remarks Seokjin ignoring him "say what's in this drink?" He asked. It was time for Namjoon to ignore "there's no cabs to be had out there." Namjoon rants.

Seokjin puts the glass down carefully "I wish I knew how to break this spell." he mumbles as Namjoon smiles at the words.

"Your hair looks swell." Namjoon winks making Seokjin look back up "why thank you." Seokjin pecks Namjoon's cheek and then looks to the door.

"I ought to say no, no, no sir" "mind if I move in closer?" Namjoon said rocking his way to Seokjin and caressing the others hips. At least I'm gonna say that I tried" Seokjin sighed his hands on the taller's chest.

"What's the sense of hurting my pride?" Namjoon question's thinking he won.

That is until Seokjin looks at the time again. "Oh no... I really can't stay" Seokjin tries to move away.

"Baby don't hold out" Namjoon spoke holding the other close. "Ah~ you're very pushy" Seokjin whined slightly annoyed.

"I like to think of it as opportunistic" Namjoon shrugged. There was a slight pause before Seokjin turned on his heel saying "I simply must go."

He starts to collect his things. "But baby it's cold outside." Namjoon persists. "The answer is no." Seokjin tries to make his voice stern, failing miserably.

"But baby it's cold outside" Seokjin clicks his tongue at the others repetitive words.

"The welcome has been-"

"How lucky that you dropped in-"

"So nice and warm" Seokjin finishes, Namjoon not having it, concerned at the weather conditions. "Look put the window at that storm" Namjoon points to said window with vigor.

Seokjin rose a brow while turning back around "my brother will be suspicious." To that Namjoon hums "gosh your lips look delicious" he changed, or tried to change, the subject.

"My maiden aunt's mind is viscous."

"Gosh your lips are delicious" Namjoon tried once more. "Joon, I've got to get home" Seokjin was exasperated at this point. Namjoon ties to find another excuse.

"Jinnie your coat is too thin, baby you'll freeze out there" He points out. "Say lend me your coat" Seokjin smirks now irking Namjoon at his own stubbornness.

"It's up to your knees out there" Namjoon gestures to the door.

"You've been grand-"

"I feel when I touch your hand"

"but don't you see?"

"How can you do this to me?" Namjoon gasps clutching his heart. "There's bound to be talk tomorrow" Seokjin mentions making a talking motion with his hands.

Namjoon places his hands on seokjin's cheeks "think of my life long sorrow!" He pronounced as Seokjin rests his hands on Namjoon's. "At least there will be plenty implied..." Seokjin mumbles looking down for a moment before looking back up at the other "I...I really can't stay." It was now Namjoon's turn to roll his eyes.

"Get over that" he says before pecking the others lips "baby it's cold" another peck "baby it's cold outside" there was a long pause, Namjoon looking tentatively at seokjin's facial expressions.

Seokjin shakes his head with a slight smile, even huffing a bit. "Okay fine, another drink then." He gave into the others hopeful gaze. Namjoon hugs the other with a huge smile "that took a lot of convincing"