Epilogue

Hii Everyone!!!!

Ptesenting you the Epilogue....

Thank you so much for the love and support that you all have showered....♥️

Happy Reading!!!
*********************************
FOUR YEARS LATER:

Dev and Sonakshi are the proud parents of a 3 year old cutie pie, Aadhya Dixit. She is a monster in disguise. She is basically simple and innocent like Sonakshi on the outside, but mischievous like her aunt Samaira on the inside. She just needs the right stimulation and she can drive anyone nuts just like Samaira. Dev and Sonakshi are a famous singing duo now. They live in their precious beach house, where they have their own recording studio. They also run a music school in Lucknow, headed by Fareeda and her cousin. Fareeda moved to Lucknow shortly after Dev and Sonakshi's wedding. Ishwari tried her best to keep Fareeda in Mumbai (what a turnaround?), but the self respecting Fareeda decided to keep her relationship with Fareeda cordial and warm by staying away from her.

Aadhya Dixit

Prithvi completed his MBA and now runs the family's software business

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Prithvi completed his MBA and now runs the family's software business. Dev is so busy with his music career, that he has no time or the desire to be a software manager again-it is too boring, he says! Prithvi is married to Pia, believe it or not! Susan dumped him for a Peter when Prithvi did not return that semester when he helped Dev become one with Rehaan.

Ishwari and Jay devote most of their time to charitable activities now. She still does a lot of pujas and fasts, but does not force her wishes on anyone else. She is a well respected woman in the society; even her sons admire her for changing so much and helping the poor and needy, irrespective of their religion, caste or social stature.

Iqbal and Razia are married and still work at Jay's company, but use their real names rather than Vicky and Elena.

And finally, our adorable couple, Samaira and Rajeev have spent the five years since their marriage, traveling all over the world. Samaira's restless nature loves this jet-set life style. When they are in Mumbai, Samaira spends a lot of time with her niece, Aadhya. Rajeev is still head over heels in love with his 'superwoman.' Samaira has also fallen in love with her superhero, but in a small corner of her heart, still remembers her first crush, Dev, now her favourite 'jiju.'

Aadhya adores her maasi, Samaira, as she gives her complete freedom to do what she wants.

"Jiju aur tum aaj baahar jao....main Aadhya ko baby sit karoongi," Samaira insisted one evening.

"Ek condition par....tu Aadhya ko time se khaana khilaayegi, bilkul TV nahin dikaayegi, kuch junk nahin khilaayegi, aur time par sula degi....theek hai?" Sonakshi ordered.

"Yes ma'am! I am so glad you are not my mom! Kitni strict hai tu!" Samaira made a face and sympathized with Aadhya.

"Jab tera baby hoga na, main bhi usse bigaad doongi....tab tujhey naani yaad aayegi!" Sonakshi clenched her teeth.

🎉 आपने Judwaa को पढ़ लिया है 🎉
Judwaaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें