23. 'Connected Souls' (16+)

Hello Dearies!!!

Gear up for Devakshi's passionate meet!!🔥

Target- 125 votes

Happy Reading!!!
*****************************
One day, Bijoy answered a phone call at home, "Haan main Bijoy Bose bol raha hoon.....Oh kahan se bol rahe hain? Music Academy se? Oh.....haan haan, meri beti, Sonakshi wahan student hai......kya?" Bijoy was shocked when her heard that Sonakshi had not been attending any classes, "thank you Principal Sir.....I will make sure she attends her classes from now on......it is my personal responsibility sir.....thank you for informing me," he hung up and gnashed his teeth in anger, "Sonakshi!!"

Sonakshi was sitting listlessly in her room, listening to Rehaan's CD.

"Sonakshi! Yeh main kya sun raha hoon?" Bijoy walked into her room. Sonakshi wiped her eyes and got up with a startle, "k..kya hua papa?"

"Kal se tumhein college main hi chhodunga aur main hi pick karoonga...iss Rehaan ke paagalpan mein tumne college hi jaana bandh kar diya hai?" her father yelled.

Sonakshi was ashamed at herself; she lowered her head, "p..papa.....main....I...I am sorry. Lekin mera ab kahin mann nahin lagta," she said sadly.

"What nonsense? Ek irresponsible ladke ke liye apni zindagi barbaad karne ki koi zaroorat nahin hai! Kahin tumne uske paagalpan mein aakar kuch ulta seedha toh nahin kar liya?" Bijoy asked her directly.

Samaira walked in and sensed the tension between her sister and father, "PAPA! Aapko apni beti par vishwaas nahin hai kya? She was bringing him home to meet you so they could get married....why would she do something like that? Papa....I will take responsibility for Sonakshi.......Pia bhi Master's program mein hai.....Sonakshi uske saath college jaa sakti hai....main Pia se baat karoongi.....aap chinta mat kariye," Samaira knew that Sonakshi needed some freedom in pursuing her search for Rehaan; their father would never let her do that if he hovered over Sonakshi like a helicopter!

To Sonakshi and Samaira's surprise, Bijoy agreed, "theek hai, Pia responsible ladki hai.....kal se uske saath hi college jaana......Samaira usse phone kar dena," he left the girls to themselves.

Sonakshi thanked Samaira with her eyes and started sobbing silently.

Samaira consoled her sister, "main jaanti hoon Sonakshi tere dil par kya beet rahi hai.....Pia tera secret kisi ko nahin bataayegi....let me call her."

Sonakshi had practically become handicapped since Rehaan had disappeared from her life; she could not think clearly, barely took care of herself and spent hours by herself and her memories.

So, the following day, Pia accompanied Sonakshi to the Music Academy and dropped her home back in the afternoon. Sonakshi tried hard to stay interested and focused at college, but was in a melancholic mood all day. Over the next few days, she did start adjusting to the college routine gradually. As she was a good singer, her teachers went soft on her, although were displeased by her lackluster attitude.

On the other side of town, Dev's condition had become more miserable- his sleepless nights and vivid dreams were wearing him out. He had become extremely irritable and unbearable to work with. Ishwari had stepped up her puja and paaths to ward off the evil spirits on her son!

Vicky/Iqbal was really worried about him and encouraged Samaira to spend more time with him as she was the only one who could make him smile or function a little. Vicky really wanted to tell Samaira the truth about Dev and Rehaan, but Razia/Elena discouraged him, "Iqbal....socho agar Samaira ko pata chal gaya ki Dev hi Rehaan hai aur wo uski behen se pyaar karta tha, toh uspar kya beetegi? I am pretty sure she is in love with Dev.....so just let Samaira spend time with Dev and help him out of this crisis...sirf wo hi usse theek kar sakti hai." Vicky/Iqbal consented, "theek hai Razia....phoophijaan bhi Haj se wapas aane waali hongi.....unhe bhi Dev ki bahut chinta ho rahi hogi. I will do as you say."

Judwaaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें