19. 'Last time??'

Next chappy is here.....

Tysm for voting and commenting!!

Target- 120 votes
******************************
Sonakshi dressed in a red and black printed chiffon sari with a halter neck black blouse and headed for dadi's house, "mamma...papa....main thodi der mein unke saath aati hoon.....ho sakta hai poore din music rehearsals mein busy rahein ho," she made an excuse on Rehaan's behalf. She took the bag with the new shirt from her closet with her.

Sonakshi took a taxi to dadi's apartment.

"Samaira tum?" Dadi was surprised to see her at the door, "ya tumhara naam kuch aur hai?" dadi remembered what Iqbal had said yesterday.

"Jee dadi....mera naam Sonakshi hai....Samaira naam toh unhe pasand hai," Sonakshi said apologetically.

"Yeh Rehaan bhi na.....uski bohot si aadatein ajeeb hain....aao andar aa jao Sonakshi," Dadi let her in

Sonakshi's eyes wandered around in search of Rehaan, "wo....wo," she paused; dadi smiled, "teri kismat achhi hai....wo abhi kuch der pehle hi aaya hai.....Iqbal ke saath tha.....ja andar mil le us se......exercise kar raha hai."

Sonakshi thanked dadi and hesitantly walked towards Rehaan's exercise room.

*****(Romantic parts written by my school friend Ankita)

He was in the middle of doing some bench presses. He was just dressed in sports shorts; his body was perspiring profusely. She could not help noticing his well sculpted biceps and chest muscles rippling through his skin as he pushed on the weights. Rehaan looked up and saw his pretty girl standing at the door. He almost dropped the weights on himself as he was spellbound by how beautiful she looked tonight. Her bare shoulders and deep neckline were very inviting at that moment. He put the weights down carefully and stood up. Sonakshi noticed his blood shot eyes with desire written all over them. She took a few steps backwards, "I am sorry...maine disturb toh nahin kiya aapko?"

Rehaan grinned wickedly, "you don't disturb me, but always distract me" he came close to her and grabbed her waist, "kya laayi ho mere liye?"

Sonakshi was startled, "aapko kaise pataa main aapke liye kuch laayi hoon?"

He pointed at the bag, "shirt hai kya?"

Sonakshi was aghast, "aapko kaise pata?'

Rehaan took the bag from her hand and took out the shirt, "bas yeh samajh lo ki sapne mein dekha tha.....nice...... I like it."

Sonakshi smiled and shook her head, "aap aur aapke sapne!"

Rehaan smiled back, "sach maano toh main bhi sapno ki duniya mein nahin balki har waqt jaagna chaahta hoon," he came closer again and traced his finger on her face, "kyunki jaagta hoon toh tumhara saath milta hai mujhe...sapno ka kya bharosa.....kaun jaane kab toot jaayein?" he kissed her shoulder tenderly, " I want to be with you all the time Samaira!" Sonakshi felt a sweet twitching inside her as Rehaan's lips brushed against her skin. She moaned softly as his fingers crawled all over her bare waist. Before they realized where they were, his lips were moistening hers, his sweat and cologne filled her senses as her arms rested on his warm chest instinctively. He pressed her thin frame against the door, shutting it in the process. He kissed her passionately, making her go weak in her knees once again. He untied the knot of her halter neck blouse behind her neck and let the straps fall on his shoulders; His hands cupping her gently as his lips moved down her neck and cleavage. Sonakshi felt blood rushing in all her veins; she groaned in pleasure as Rehaan's lips bruised her body.

Judwaaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें