Chapter 14

The Training camp was right around the corner, exciting you yet you were also nervous. You lied down on your bed and sighed... Your mind drifting off to a certain player...

His eyes...

His calm demeanour whenever he was on the court...

The small smirks whenever you were caught off guard by their quirks...

You grabbed your (f/c) colored pillow and screamed at it, failing once again to notice another presence in your room.

"Why am I like this?" You asked, genuinely confuse.

"Guys huh?" Katsu announced, his arms crossed with a smug look on his face.

"You really don't know what privacy and knocking is do you Katsu?" You remarked, rolling your eyes in the process before throwing your pillow at him, and he once again caught it with ease.

"So... What's his name?" He approached you, eager to know who has been occupying your mind for quite some time now.

"Nobody" You answered bluntly before lying back down, feeling the comfort of your bed.

"Nobody you say? Well can you give me an explaination to why you're dossing off lately? Even Smiling at the littlest thing. You even smiled when doing laundry, (f/n) you hate doing laundry! Mom and Dad are starting to notice your change of demeanour too. And they want answers" Explained the blonde, his warm green eyes glistening with curiosity and eagerness.

"I know 'love' when I see one, Is it Tooru?" His persona changed, as if he was ready to throw Oikawa off a cliff, which you didn't mind.

"What no! Trashykawa likes Hajime-kun you know that" You quickly denied, shivering at the thought of you dating Oikawa who was like an annoying big brother to you.

"Well then... Who? I might be able to help you" He teased.

"..... Kageyama Tobio...." You admitted, your face bright red, your heart was beating so fast you could barely breathe at this point, so you stood up from your bed and pace around the room.

"Wait that setter guy who Tooru finds annoying?"

"Wait... He's that guy? Oh... Oh it make sense–" You trailed off after noticing your brothers knowing look. "B-but I don't like him that way!"

"(f/n) your face is red"

"the room is hot"

"your ac is on"

"I just want him to set for me that's all!"

"(f/n) you're literally friends with the two most known setters in the prefecture, Izumi and Tooru?"

You were running out of excuses, and Katsu was on to you.

"Fine! I may have a tiny crush on him" you admitted, though the both of you know that it's a lie.

"Yeah keep telling yourself that Queen" He deadpanned.

"Gah fine! I like him ok?! There! Happy now? but please please please don't tell Tooru about this" You pleaded, if Tooru were to know about this you're dead... Well not literally.

"I won't" He fakely smiled but you noticed it immediately.

"I'll tell everyone you pee in the pool" you blackmailed, you smile as his face flush horror and demise.

"You wouldn't" He asked menacingly, but he faltered a bit. "....Right?"

"I won't if you won't tell Tooru and Hajime about my crush" You devilishly smiled at him, knowing his reputation was at risk he gave up.

"Fine fine. If that Kageyama Tobio ever hurts you..." He trailed off.

"I'll tell him to carry on"

"you're a horrible brother"

. . .

Kageyama was currently in his room, studying and taking mental note of what the (h/c) haired teen had just informed him the other night. But he was way out of focus...

This things frequently happen with him as his mind is always occupied with volleyball and nothing more but this time... It was different...

His thoughts were occupied by her.

Sighing once more, he tried to focus on his book but your voice kept on echoing in his head.

" Kageyama Tobio... You're gonna toss for me... Someday"

"...Why me..?" He ask himself then he remembered Hinata's words.

"She seems fond of you"

Does she really likes him?

"Impossible... She wouldn't want someone like me" He reminded himself, letting his pride get in the way.

Like it always had.

If she finds out about his past, would she even want him?

His tyranny...

Thus earning the title King of the Court, paralleling to hers.

She doesn't want someone like you.

Without even noticing, he ripped a page from his notebook... Where he had written what (f/n) told him and Hinata. Frustrated and tired he stood up from his desk and went to his bed, grabbing the ball along with him.

•••

You stared at your clothes that was scattered in your bedroom floor, your mom having been tired of your indecisiveness left you alone to tend to yourself, and now here you are still packing up the essentials for your trip with Deja Vu playing in the background.

"SO WHEN YOU GONNA TELL HER THAT WE DID THAT TOO!!! SHE THINKS IT'S SPECIAL WHEN IT'S ALL REUSED" you sang your heart out, your hair brush serving as a microphone, while occasionally throwing your t shirts and jerseys at your travel bag.

"stop it... Get some help"

"YEAH EVERYTHING IS ALL REUSED!!!"

A/N

I know its short I have no inspiration but still Im not giving up!

Dont forget to vote and Follow me my dear minirinas~

Enjoy summer(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

...

Present me: let's give them ✨i n s e c u r i t i e s ✨

Past me: but they're so cute as tsunderes uWu

Present me: if you weren't me, I would have probably eliminated you from existence.

Past me: tsundere!

Present me: INSECURITIES

Past me: TSUNDERE

Present me: ah putang in–