Chapter 27

"So... Tomorrow is the Tournament huh?" Izumi ask as the three of you were walking home from practice, it was nighttime already and the stars were shining above.

"Yup I can't wait. I'm impressed by how fast all of you learned" You smiled proudly at your two best friends.

"Thanks! And where did you learn those blocking techniques though?" Konami ask while you look at the sky and let out a sigh.

"Well, from Kuroo and Tobio" You say, a small blush rising from your cheeks causing the two to cheekily grin at you.

"....So you and Kageyama-kun are a thing now huh?" Teased Konami as she nudge your sides.

"W-well uh... I guess you could say that hehe" You scratch your cheeks and speedwalk your way out of the situation.

"(f/n) finally found her true love~" Chant Konami before she dramatically leaned unto Izumi.

"Our baby (n/n) is finally growing up" Sobbed Izumi, pretending that there were tears falling down her cheeks and she dramatically wiped it.

"Shut it you two!" You huffed, resulting for the two to laugh out loud.

"Well my stop is here you guys goodluck to us" Izumi raised a fist for you and Konami to bump.

"Yeah... Goodluck to us" You smile slightly and connected your fist with Konami and Izumi's.

. . .

The members of the Karasuno were done practicing for the night and were now ready to go home and rest, after a long day.

The third years turn off all the electricity in the gym and closed the big metal doors, locking it. As all of them were walking home, Daichi never really had the chance to ask what happened between you and Kageyama days before, and right now was the perfect time to ask him what had happened.

"Kageyama" He called. Said teen turn his head around and look at the captain.

"If you don't mind me asking... Did something happened between you and (l/n)?" Kageyama went stiff for a moment, finding an excuse on what to tell the team.

"Yeah... Why did you snapped at her? For the past few days she seemed distant around you" Sugawara added. The rest of the members stop, curious to know what was the real reason why the two of them were giving each other cold and silent treatments.

Kageyama didn't answer them for a moment, deep in thought for a moment.

After a moment of utter silence and confusion, All of them to shrug it, seeing how Kageyama wasn't ready to talk about it yet.

But..

"I didn't mean to hurt her" Kageyama finally muttered a word out after what felt like forever, they didn't say anything but just let him continue explaining(they also had to hush Nishinoya and Tanaka).

"I let my emotions got the better of me and snapped at her. She admitted that she liked me and I thought she was playing with my feelings" Kageyama bowed and mentally praise himself for not stuttering.

"It wasn't her fault... I was insecure, cause she doesn't deserve someone like me...." He finished, he was still looking at the floor to conceal his blush.

"Eh?!?!" All of them shouted in utter shock.

"You really like her huh?" Chuckled Sugawara before placing a comforting hand on his shoulders to reassure him.

"Y-yes" He manage to stutter out before composing himself.

The other members however were still shock to see this side of the setter, and after minutes of pure silence(that terrified both of the setters", all of them had finally manage a single word.