Chapter 20

As everyone was done cleaning up, Some of the guys made their way to the bathroom to take a shower while the rest made their way to the cafeteria to eat, along with the managers so they can prepare the food, you were one of them.

"(l/n)-san we're ready to go" Kiyoko reminded as she and Yatchi waited for you at they gyms door.

You looked up from your clipboard and stood from the benches and head your way towards the two managers.

And off you three go to the cafeteria.

. . .

As dinner was done, you were now washing the dishes with Yatchi and Fukorodani's manager while Kiyoko and Nekoma's manager wiped the tables.

As each and everyone of you were finished with your chores all of you made your way to your respective rooms to finally rest after a tiring day.

Arriving at your room, you made your way to your bag and got a new pair of comfortable clothes to change in to.

Once you were done you help the managers set up and turn the lights off getting ready to sleep.

What a tiring day.

3:06 am

Being a light sleeper, you were woken up by the sound of muffled voices not too far from your room, confuse, you sat up straight and study your surroundings, finding Yatchi and Kiyoko fast asleep.

"Probably just my mind playing tricks" You whisper to yourself before lying back down.

That is until you heard a rather low  muffled scream, thankfully the two didn't seem to hear it but you certainly did.

"What the hell?" You murmur, curious and confuse you sneak your way to the door, careful not to wake Yatchi and Kiyoko.

You silently open the door and peak your head out only to see four male figures standing not too far from you. Relief that it was just one of the boys(since you recognised that orange haired energetic teen anywhere) and not an intruder you sigh in relief.

"What the hell are they up to?" You silently made your way towards them, the four didn't notice you just yet as they were too busy talking about some stuffs.

"You really think it's a good idea to practice this early?" Kenma bluntly ask, tired to deal with Kuroo's shit this early in the morning.

"No I think not" You answered for him, causing for the four males to jump away from you.

"(l/n)-san–!" Hinata shouted but you quickly covered his mouth with your hands to silence him.

"Why are you still up?" Asked Kuroo as he gave you a suspicious look.

"Same goes to you" You spat back at him, also giving him a suspicious look.

"Practice" Kuroo simply answered.

"This early? I don't think so. Go back to bed" You ordered but they wouldn't budge. "Kuroo I assume this is your idea?"

"Actually–"

"It was Kuroo and Hinata's idea" Kenma cut Kuroo off before he could say something. "I came along to keep them out of trouble"

"As for me too" Kageyama piped in.

You didn't actually notice that he was there for a moment, so it kind of surprised you when Kageyama spoke.

And there goes your heart again...

Even at this time, he still manages to make your face red.

"A-ah ok. Go back to bed" You stammered, thankfully there wasn't enough light to see your face, therefore hiding your blush.