Chapter 30

Hinata was shaking after that intense interaction between Seijou's Ace and Captain along with Ushijima. And now here he is, walking towards the court where his team were, but on his way there he had stumbled upon Maiko Akemi the Captain of Seijou's girls volleyball team, talking to his best friend Kageyama.

Maiko was trying to be cute for Kageyama and was flirting with him, but Kageyama seemed uncomfortable rather than flustered.

Curious on what they were up to, Hinata hid behind a wall and listened to their conversation.

"Um... I l-like you a-alot Kageyama! Please go out with me!" Maiko stuttered purposely, twirling her hair on her finger whilst fluttering her eyes, but Kageyama couldn't care less about her.

"I'm sorry Maiko-san I can't accept your confession" Rejected the setter rather bluntly, Akemi was surprise, she doesn't take no for an answer and no one says no to her.

"B-but" Her cute demeanour changed, her aura darkened concerning Kageyama.

"Who is she?" Akemi ask through gritted teeth.

"(f/n)" Kageyama confessed, the sound of your first name coming out of his mouth is still new to him and it doesn't fail to make him blush.

Hinata on the other hand was no longer alone, the whole team were looking for the two since they took so long to go to the bathroom, and instead saw Hinata hiding behind the wall listening to this confession.

"Oh. Her" Maiko scoff as she flip her hair sassily. "Out of all the girls it has to that stuck up brat. She doesn't deserve you"

"You got a problem with that?" Kageyama questioned, his hands balled into tight fist, pissed of how the way Akemi talks about you.

"She's a snake"

"Excuse me?" A voice questioned behind her. Akemi turned around to be meet by (e/c) eyes glaring at her.

"You flirt with every guy you see" Maiko fired back.

"That's funny, the way I see it. I'm not the one flirting with someone else's boyfriend" You emphasized while walking towards Kageyama and stood beside him.

"You don't deserve him"

"Oh? And you do?" You were definitely running out of patience with this girl.

"When the time comes, Kageyama we'll eventually get tired of you and run back to me" She smugly replied, if it weren't for your patience and kindness overtaking you, you could have slapped her but you didn't.

Instead of firing a comeback at her, you scowl at her before walking away. Realising that she wasn't worth your time, but Kageyama wasn't going to let Akemi get away that easily, he grabbed your hand to stop you.

"I wont. And I never will" Kageyama started his hands tightly holding unto yours.

"E-eh?!" You stammered, confuse as well. You never seen this side of his, he wasn't that vocal with his feelings but he sure does show it to you, and you know in your heart that he loves you.

"I-" He stopped and looked at you. "I love her and I don't plan on leaving her. She deserves the world and i'm gonna give it to her and not to you"

"Wha???" You looked at him shock and flustered, no matter how cheesy that sound, it still melted your heart. This was a new side to Kageyama and you loved it.

Akemi on the other hand grew more and more frustrated, her hatred towards you grew even more. As she was about to insult you once more, Konami popped out of nowhere, plant in hand and gave it to her. Confusing the three of you.

"You have wasted your oxygen for talking too much, now apologize to this plant for all the oxygen you just wasted" Konami gave her an innocent smile and handed the plant to her.

You stood there shock, the people who had manage to hear Konami's statement burst out laughing, embarrassing Akemi.

"I will win this match and get to the finals, and I will surely win Kageyama's heart" With a red face due to embarrassment, she dramatically stomped away from you.

"Konami" You sighed, diverting your attention towards the brunette.

"What?" She smiled at you innocently.

"Come on Konami, wasn't it a bit too harsh?" You ask, looking at Akemi in the far distance feeling sorry for her.

"She brought that on to herself (n/n)" Izumi reassured, as she noticed the look on your face.

"She's right (f/n)-chan, she's not worth your time" Reassured Sugawara as he and the rest of the team walked away from their hiding spot.

You sighed once more and turn to Kageyama, he diverted his attention to you as well. Flustered, you turn away but he reached out for your chin so you could look at him, and the next thing he did... Well...

He kissed you.

You stood there frozen in shock, Kageyama's eyes were close, his hands were on your cheek, you could hear your teammates(who had just arrived) and his teammates cheering on the background. Before you could even kiss him back, he pulled away, cheeks tinted pink.

"I- huh? W-wha- W-who haaa?" You stuttered, your head on the clouds, calculating what had just happened.

"I love you" He kissed your forehead lovingly before hugging you tightly, you were still in shock to this new side of his you could barely response.

"You're mine" He whispered.

And indeed you were his.
.
.
.
.

"Iwa-chan our Tobio and (f/n) are growing up!"

"Since when did you two got here?"

"Oh you know, just in time to see Tobio kiss you"

"My sister finally has a real boyfriend"

"And when are you getting yours I wonder..."

"But mama! Papa! Mobile legends is life"

A/N:

Hi I am alive as you can see that! And exams are finally done, but that doesn't mean the projects have to end ;-; Well our hometown is not safe anymore and I'm scared to go out, teens have been stabbing persons who they see at the road at night, and yeah I'm scared.

And I am very sorry for not updating and its been awhile and school is being a huge di-

But anyways thank you for reading the story and don't forget to vote and check my profile so you can follow me!!!

. . .

May 22, 2021

Present me: I'm almost done editing this book, and to be honest. I'm going to miss it :(

Past me: Yeah before you go, you might as well address the copying issue?

Present me: I already did!

Past me: Properly.

Present me: alright alright, i'm going to upload a new chapter to address the issue and to announce that I'm finally done editing this book.

Past me: You do you.