♡Special♡

(d/n)= Daughters Name
Italics are flashbacks.
I got the idea from the video above and I was inspired.

***

"Mommy! Mommy!" (d/n) called from the living room. You were currently at the kitchen cooking dinner and waiting for your husband Kageyama to arrive from work.

"Yes sweetie?" You answered as you walk towards (d/n). She was watching a tv show with her favorite stuff animal.

You smiled at the sight of your 6 year old daughter who was smiling slightly at the show. As she notice your presence she quickly turn her attention to you.

"Mommy what's a soulmate?" She ask. Taken aback by the sudden question you made your way towards her and turn off the tv to make her listen.

"What's with the sudden question sweet heart?" You say as you tuck a stray of black hair behind her ear.

"Our teacher mentioned about soulmates during class!"

"And?"

"I want to know! Please mommy?" She plead as she gave you the puppy eyes. The way her (e/c) shine with curiosity reminded you of yourself when you were young.

"Well a soulmate, Its like a best friend but more!" You started. (d/n) was listening intently at you as she held her favorite stuff animal beside her.

"Its the one person in the world who knows you better than anyone else!"

"Like daddy?" She ask making you chuckle.

"Yes like Daddy"

"Hi my name is (l/n) (f/n) what's yours?"

"K-kageyama T-tobio"

"Can we be friends?"

"S-s-sure!"

"You know you're funny"

"Whoah" Your daughter say as she look at you with pure innocence. You chuckled and continued.

"Its someone who makes you a better person"

"Being selfish wouldn't help the team. You know that Tobio"

"Its the only way to win (f/n)!!!"

"Tobio that's not how volleyball works. Its about teamwork Tobio keep that in mind"

"Actually they don't make you a better person" You say as you pinch your daughters cheeks.

"Eh?" She ask confusingly.

"You do that to yourself cause they inspire you" You smile warmly as she make an 'o' shape mouth.

"Really?" She breathe out. You nod and continued.

"A soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever"

"(f/n)-chan promise me that you'll never leave me?"

"Whoah what's with the sudden suggestion Tobio?"

"J-just promise me?"

"I promise"

"Its the person who knew you and accepted you"

"(f/n) how do you cope up with my attitude?"

"Eh? What do you mean Tobio?"

"I-i meant that how do you handle my arrogant and selfish attitude? Normally people would get scared or maybe run away and never come back. So how?"

"By the power of acceptance mah friend. But first of all understanding is the first step of acceptance"

"Oh"

"I don't get why people don't understand you"

"..."

"Besides I am keeping that promise that I will never ever leave you"

Unknown to you, Kageyama have already arrive. You were to distracted by your daughter that you didn't notice him standing in the doorway. Arms cross and has a warm smile plastered on his handsome face.

"And believe in you before anyone else did or when no one else would"

"(f/n) I don't think we can beat Ushijima... I can't beat Ushijima"

"You know if you were pinocchio your nose would probably be taller than my self esteem"

"What?"

"Look how are you suppose to win if you don't believe? And if you lose then don't stop, losing means the beginning not the end"

"Really?"

"Really"

You smile to yourself as you remembered a memory back in your highschool days.

How you and Kageyama meet.

How he and Hinata had a fight and you scolding him.

Everything.

"How's my lovely wife and beautiful daughter?" You heard a voice say from the doorway. You quickly turn your head to the door to find Kageyama still in his business suit and dang he look hot.

"Daddy! Mommy was telling me about soulmates!" Your daughter cooed as she run her way towards him.

"Really now?" Kageyama said and pick her up. He pecked her forehead and made his way towards you, he pecked your cheeks and lips in result your daughter was gagging and hitting her dad on the head.

"Ewwwww" She say as she covers her eyes with her left hand and the other hand hitting Kageyama with it.

"Ow" He chuckled and put her down.

"Mommy! Daddy! Come see!!! I made a picture for the both of you" She say excitedly and run upstairs to her bedroom. Kageyama laugh and chase her, you shake your head and laugh thinking your husband can be a big dork sometimes.

But you love him.

Because no matter what happens, you'll always love him.

"I-i love you (f/n)!"

"Me too"

Nothing can ever change that.

"I love you Tobio"

"I love you too my Queen"

"Ewww get a room!"

•••

A/N

Eyyyy look who is back from the dead! I hope you like this special that I have made. Tbh I don't know what to write in this authors note lol, but anyways thank y'all for reading this.

But before I go can I fangirl with you because of *inhales* BUBBLINE!!!! THEY LEGIT KISS AND AHHHHHHH MY SHIP HAS SAILED!!!!

But sadly adventure time has come to an end. Ouch mah heart so yeah don't mind me sittin in the corner crying. Its kinda painful knowing my childhood show has come to an end, Adventure time is one of my favorite cartoons back in the days but I stop watching when I was in the 2nd year of highschool, and when I watch the music video I legit cried like whyyyyyyyy do you have to leave???? But it was worth it though. Because

Bubbline

They kissed

Jdnoandkendhdksnbdjsmandjdndndnfndnjdjd I am deadjdndjdnsnxjdkdjdj

Buuut anyways thank y'all for reading! And don't forget to vote and follow me byeeee Minirinas~💜