Limousine

*****

A/N

Expect regular updates, it's holidaysss ;)

*****

I need to ask him.

Those were the words that had been on my mind all day long, the uncertainty of our status like a persistent fly buzzing around me that won't go away. But I still haven't had the chance to talk to him yet.

There was a lot of work to get done today, as the company is releasing a new computer model. A lot of the software checks needed to be finalized, which is part of my role; I wanted to get it done, so I didn't even spare a minute to eat my lunch.

It's a good thing that Jungkook gave me my job back. I like to keep myself busy and I guess you could describe me as a bit of a workaholic. I've recently saved up a decent amount with the increased wages that came with my promotion to Jungkook's personal assistant, and I'm thinking of renting out a small apartment temporarily. I've always lived with Taehyung; he always looked after me and I'm grateful for that. But now I'm older, it makes me feel like I'm still a kid that can't take care of herself. Yes, it's true that I'm not yet twenty, but I still want to feel independent. I just want to know how it feels for a while.

Saving my work and switching off my computer, I take a quick glance my wristwatch. 8:30pm. He's usually still here at this time of day.

I nervously walked down the corridor that leads to his office, but when I reach the smooth, mahogany door I feel my fast-beating heart drop with slight disappointment. It's closed. That means he's probably already left; usually when he's packing up to go home he leaves it open. I tried the door handle anyway just to be sure, but as I suspected the door was locked.

Sighing in disappointment, I turn around and walk back to the elevator dejectedly. I'll have to call him and arrange to meet up, or ask tomorrow. No, what if I'm being too clingy? He probably is stressed and wants to go home and rest. He probably doesn't want to be around me.

I raise my hand to wave goodbye to Yoongi as I pass the desk at reception, but I lower it when I notice his absence. He must have already packed up and left as well. Geez, I didn't think I worked that much overtime today...

Stepping out onto the characteristically busy street and becoming one of the crowd, I start to walk to my bus stop. I didn't take my car today due to their being so much traffic in the city. It rained this afternoon and the air has been left cool and moist, a pleasant change from the usual humidity.

As I walk close to the curb, I notice a long, black limousine parked on the side of the road. I don't really pay much attention to it, as living in Seoul there are a lot of rich CEO's who use limos to transport them to events and meetings. Limousines are not uncommon to see on the roads.

However, just as I am passing by the limousine, I hear the sound of the door opening and suddenly I feel my arm being tugged. Before I can blink, I have been pulled into the spacious black seat. My captor reached over and shut the door behind me.

Before I can scream, someone's pale hand is clamped over my mouth. I wriggle and try to claw at the persons arm with my fingernails, thrashing my limbs around in a desperate attempt to escape.

"Stop movin- a-ahh! Y/N, you elbowed my junk!"

I freeze, recognizing the voice. Straining my neck to peer at the person, my eyes widen.

Yoongi removes his hand from my mouth and pushes himself to the other side of the back seat, groaning and clutching his crotch in agony.

A bright red hue blossoms over my face as I realize what happened.

"Y-Yoongi Oppa? Holy shit, I'm so sorry!"

"No, no, it's fine. I shouldn't have scared you like that," He tried to fake a smile but I could still see his eyes watering from the pain.

As much as I didn't like to see my friend injured in any way, I found I had to stifle a laugh at the way he was trying to look unaffected whilst being in absolute agony.

"I-is there anything I can do to help?"

Now it was his turn to widen his eyes. I mentally slapped myself at my choice of words.

"WHAT?" He barks. We make direct eye contact for a second before I clap my hand over my mouth and stifle a laugh.

"I-I mean, wait. Shit, never mind...!" I snort. He tries to keep a straight face but I see him crack a rare smile.

I hear a dragging noise, and my attention is drawn to the little black screen that separates the passengers in the backseat from the driver. It slides open to reveal a middle-aged, suit-clad man sitting behind the steering wheel. The limousine driver looks at us with an amused expression on his face, his eyes taking in our embarrassed states.

"Are we going to sit here laughing all day, or are we gonna hit the road?" He says dryly, but his face is kind, and there's a twinkle in his eyes.

"Yes. I-I mean... just go," Yoongi sighs heavily and runs a hand over his face. The driver grins and slides the screen shut again.

Still recovering from the shock of being literally dragged off of the street into a limousine by Min Yoongi, I fasten my seatbelt and sit back, exhaling.

I look over at the receptionist, who is buckling himself in.

"So, why have you decided to kidnap me on this fine spring night, Min Yoongi?"

He gives me a look of disapproval at my lack of honorifics. "Don't ask questions. You'll see when we arrive,"

"Arrive where?" I ask curiously, ignoring his request. He glares at me, straightening his suit Jacket.

"No questions," He repeats, turning his head to look out of the tainted windows and crossing his arms over his chest. Knowing him well enough to realize that this means I won't get any answers out of him, I decide there is nothing to do but wait until we reach the destination.

I place my hands in my lap and watch the lit up city bustle by beyond the car window, and I can't help but wonder where the heck I'm going to end up tonight.

*****