Introduction

Collection: Lola's Collection

Full title: You can't ever get out from a toxic relationship: a passionate love

Title: A passionate love (Version 2)

Song

Cruise, Florida Georgia Line; Nelly

Missing you, Bobby Trinsley

Pretty girl, Maggie Lindeman

Pretty girl, Cheat codes x Cade Remi

Hung up, Tritonal (Original Mix)

Like you, Hoody

I know somebody, LoCash Cowboys

You, Bobby Trinsley

Tags: Romance, Adults, Transmigration, Western, ...

Update Time: Once every three weeks- Thursday (night) (but may change in the future to be once every two weeks)

Editor: thegirlwithanidea 

Summary:

Lola never thought that was possible to transmigrate.

What more, at her age. If she was younger and got to transmigrate, she would be happy. But now? She had children, a husband and a job to think about. And just why were they all insolent toward her?

She wasn't their friend. She was a mother and a mother had to think about her reputation, otherwise her children will be sad when they heard people badmouth her.

Lorena:

Well, I don't usually write these kind of relationship- it would be the first and last time I think- because I don't like these kinds of love but some people like it "to feel the love from their lover" -thing I never understand- so I gave it a try and I loved the characters. The story began with a music and a sentence from someone "I want to feel their love, a passion.", that how the story was born. Doing drug and everything for their loved one.

So at first, I was like oh my god what is that. This bloody relationship isn't healthy at all for both of you so why don't you just break up? Even if you like each other, you need to break up. But then, I get to know their story and I was like please stay together. I am such a contradictory person :).

Also, this is my first time writing characters who are not in their teens. Usually, they are either in high school or just got into university. And frankly, this is a very good refreshment. Because at that time, it's not by a child view's but by a parent's view, and that what makes it interesting. And since, they are older (in their thirties), they are much more mature.

So this is the second version, the first version will also be posted but there wouldn't be any transmigration. More like "Merlin".