Chapter 3

This chapter was edited by thegirlwithanidea

                                                                                         ***

Everyone blinked at the scene. The woman just stormed out. But Olivia hadn't done a thing?

Elizabeth, the blond haired woman that Lola thought was pretty, took several steps but still held her husband's sleeve, "Why...did you talk that way to cousin Nikki?"

So that old slag was her cousin?

Lola sized the pretty woman from head to toe and smirked, making Elizabeth flinch. "So you are saying that her being disrespectful towards me is normal and alright but me, defending myself and saying the truth is incorrect and insolent?"

Elizabeth blushed with embarrassment.

"Are you stupid?" Lola added.

Elizabeth blushed even more at that remark. She knew she was stupid, but no one ever called her stupid to her face. The man at her side became angry at Lola's words, "You! Can't you respect your sister?"

Sister? Lola was once again stunned. That pretty...but yet stupid woman was her sister? Great...She fell in a bunch of stupid families. No wonder Olivia was hated. Olivia must have the same opinion as her.

"So to you, saying the truth is disrespectful but lying is correct? I never knew that kind of people ever existed. I hope my son will never become like you or I would just kill myself." She said looking straight into that man's eyes. Seeing her eyes, he knew she wasn't joking.

Did she not only transmigrate but also travel in time? Because how can people think that way in this century? In her world, that wasn't possible to be like this.

"You-"

"Yes me?"

"Did you just cut me off?"

"Well, I just did the same thing as that woman, sorry, cousin Nikki, since you said that her behaviour was correct. I am just showing you my respect. Why are you so angry? Or maybe you are hungry? Oh, then just get out from here to eat plenty of food and just choke yourself to death."

Didn't people say to never anger calm and passive people? Well, Lola was in the category of people that once they were fighting back they will show you no mercy.

"You! Because your sister wanted to see you, I came-"

"I never asked you to come. So no thank you for your presence."

"Elizabeth! Let's go!" He grabbed her wife's hand and stormed out at his turn.

"Andrew!" The woman said, trying to calm him down.

So that stupid couple's names were Andrew and Elizabeth? Alright. Three out.

She looked at the other and asked, "Do I also need to show you the way?"

They all snorted and went out. Only, the grandmother in the wheelchair said that she should have died before going out.

She raised her head and looked at the man, "Are you not going out?"

He snorted, "I see you became calmer. But you are still as disrespectful as always."

"Let's be honest, will you? If people were talking like that to you, will you still be polite with them? And if your child ever becomes like that what will you do?"

That man seemed to be the smartest and the least hostile since he didn't say anything except for the kid part. He must be her neighbour that his child witnessed her being in the accident or the owner of the child that Olivia was babysitting.

At her words, Alden puffed slightly. In nine years that he had known her, it was the first time that she made him laugh. "That could be true."

"But I have a question."

He raised an eyebrow but still nodded his head. He wanted to see what she was planning this time.

Lola opened her mouth but before she got the time to say something, she was hugged tightly at her waist by some tiny hands.

"Mummy!"

Mummy? Zac was at school now, and since she was in another world and body, he couldn't be here.

She awkwardly tapped the boy's shoulder with her finger. The boy raised his head in tears and smiled, "Mummy! I am so happy that you are better!"

"You...you are?" She smiled nervously at the thought.

Arthur...was going to murder her. He won't let it go.

And Zac, having the same temper as his father, will participate in her murder.

Fortunately, Lea, her youngest daughter, was still three so she couldn't participate.