Chapter 5 (unedited)

She quickly took the phone in Jelana's hand and went out.

"Mummy?" The boy said at the loss of his mum body.

"Olivia?" Her friend said when they saw her going out outside like a fury. She was even faster than an athlete.

She didn't care how she looked, her children were more important! She felt like she was a failure as she thought about her recent actions. She shouldn't have dealt with them and should have just taken the phone.

She grabbed a passing nursery and asked, "Where can I make a call?"

The nursery looked at her oddly, that woman could have made a call in her room but she didn't say anything. That wasn't her problem. "Go straight and turn left, there is a special room."

"Thanks." Lola quickly ran to that said special room.

She tapped the number that she knew in her heart, how many time did she call him?

The other person took a while to respond but still did, "Hello, may I know who is this?"

Lola quickly calmed down at the refreshing and calm voice. That was her sexy and handsome husband. "Arthur? It's Lola."

The other person frowned at that but since his intuition told him to trust her, he did. And she just had the same voice as his wife. "Prove it."

"Zac hates you."

Arthur chuckled at that, "How could he? I am his father."

"Everyone know that he hates you. He only try to tolerate you in front of others to not make you lose face since he loves me and know that I love you."

"Lola? How could...that be possible?"

"Do you think I know? Aren't you the smart one?"

"Nah, it's Zac the smartest since he is a prodigy."

Lola chuckled slightly at these words.

[A/N : I am very happy to meet Zac. How many time did I wait to meet someone like him? I have a lot of characters who are a prodigies but none of them had had a child who was a prodigy. So being a prodigy isn't something hereditary. For those who had read "Les Freres Vongola" by Suzu, then you would know that we make a difference between genius and prodigy (and in all books. There is also a third category: the hard-working one but that is for another time, unless you will read "Shigotsu Collection" then you will know). Genius is for normal people who work hard. And Prodigy is for people who were born with a high IQ and who are pretty mature. For example, let's say the average age for babies to work is one year. The Genius will be able to walk at six months. And the Prodigy at three months (hard working 9 months). I am not saying is possible or true, I am just giving an easy example so that it would be clear in your minds.]

"I won't ask you how that happens or if you are really Lola, but I know that you are Lola. And even if that is not true, I will still bring you there to transform you as Lola because the children still need a mother figure to grow up perfectly."

"I know." She smiled fondly. "You are that kind of man."

"Didn't you still marry me even though you knew I am that kind of person?"

"And I never regretted it."

"I know. Otherwise, you wouldn't accept to have children."

"Yes."

"Anyway, let's me some time to adjust that. I need to erase your body and things you know."

"I don't know. Anyway, I have the same face and everything is the same." She said as she checked on the camera since there wasn't anyone she could put the loudspeaker. She liked her face so she would feel pretty sad if she lost her beauty. If the children took their father jealousy and possessiveness, they took, on the other hand, her beauty. Okay, they took both her and Arthur' beauty.

"Really? That would be pretty easy. What is your name?"

"They call her Olivia here."

"Olivia what?"

"Do not know? I was pretty busy dealing with some old slags."

"Alright, I trust you to find that. Now I need to find a way to deal with the children."

"What did you tell them?"

"I told them you took a holiday."

"Are you stupid? Do you think they will believe you?"

"Oh, so you think I should have said something like 'your mum went to see your aunt' or 'she is sick'? I may be able to fool Lea but Zac is another story. Before he hated me, now he despises me. That is worst."

"That your job as a father to make him like you."

"You know I couldn't do it differently," Arthur said sadly.

"I do not know. I am not you and neither is Zac. You can't expect him to like you after that."

"You know, there is always one thing that I am unclear about. Why didn't you divorce me at that time? If it's about money, you know I would have always given you."

"Because Zac needs a father. No matter what he says, Zac needs you in his life. Just like you said, the children need a mother figure. They need a father figure, that why I didn't divorce you."

"That's it?" Arthur smirked at her excuse. He knew it was something else.

"That's it."

"Alright. Except for these old slags, what else?"

"Well, I encountered her friends, her ex-husband and kids and-"

"What? Did you just say kid?"

"Did I say that? No, I said I needed money because-"

"What about the part with the ex-husband?"

"No-"

"Lola...one day without seeing you and...now-"

"I said-"

"Lola, do you wish to die?" He asked with anger.

That why she said...Arthur was going to kill her. He didn't even let her explain. Why did she marry such a jealous man again?

Oh yeah, because she loved him. No matter how many years they were married, that man of her was still as jealous as ever. His jealousy only got worse the more time seemed to pass.