Chapter 10 (unedited)

Thank you @lalalapalzm for taking time to give me your opinion. I hope the descriptions are better :D

***

Arthur was tired, his head was hurting him as he didn't close his eyes all night. And now there was a fucking stranger that keep calling him! It was only six in the morning, who the hell is that fucker?!

"Yes?" The man said angrily as he made a coffee. He couldn't sleep at all and when he tried to work, he couldn't focus. So he stayed up all night to watch some comedians.   

Lola chuckled when she heard the irritated voice, "You couldn't sleep too?"

"I couldn't. I don't think I could go to work today. Look at my face, I am not even a human, I am a panda." He massaged his eyes, now he really felt he got older. Just a few years ago he would be able to work even if he didn't sleep several days. 

"No, you're not. I am the panda and you are a ghost trying to suck people life." Lola giggled as she imagined her husband in panda. She should buy him a costume of panda. 

"...And why that?"

"Because a panda is cute and I am cute but you aren't."

Arthur was everything but cute. It was the truth, when people saw Arthur they wouldn't associate him with the word cute but the word handsome. 

And Zac took after him, they both had the same chestnut-brown hair and eyes. Though Zac was very disgusted when he learnt that he took more after his dad than mom, he wanted to have his mother light green's eyes. But it was Lea who got it.

Arthur smirked and chuckled, his mood improved grandly, "Oh so you never thought I was cute? Never in your life?"

"Never. I never saw you as cute since the moment I met you. I may find your behaviour cute sometime but I never find you cute, your face isn't cute. You were always the most handsome in my eyes."

"Always?"

"Always."

"And here I thought I wasn't the only handsome man in your life."

"I did find some men handsome, but trust me, you are the most handsome. Well now that you are old, you are the most handsome old guy."

"I am not that old!"

"I know, you are still young, I was only kidding." Sometimes Lola felt like Arthur was more girly than her.

"Well, then you are not a panda too."

"Why that?"

"Because I, too, never saw you as a cute person. You are the most beautiful woman in my eyes. So you are also a ghost-sucking people life." 

The first time he saw her expressionless face, he wanted her. It was the first time he saw such emotionless eyes, and that alone made her the most beautiful girl in his eyes. He knew they would suit each other and they did since she was the mother of his children.

Lola smiled sweetly, "Then who is cute?"

"Zac and Lea of course." When he thought of his son, he wanted to cry. Since they didn't have school today, Zac was going to make him feel miserable. He will live a nightmare. 

"Don't call him that, he will hate you even more." 

"I never understand why you could call him cute and I, not."

"Because I am his mother."

"Is being a mother that great?"

"You can have him in your stomach for nine months then and you will tell me if being a mother is that great at that moment."

"No thank you, baby." When he saw his wife gave Zac's life, he was so thankful to be a man. Call him a coward or a wimp but he wouldn't give birth to anyone, it seemed too painful. He even thought Lola was going to break his hand. 

"Of course you can't since you fainted when you didn't have to do anything."

"I watched you and it was damn scary with all the blood! You can't blame me for that! And I am proud that I fainted since thanks to that, Zac smiled and called me daddy." Arthur said with a childish voice. 

They both chuckled when they remembered the moment.

"Lola! Don't say that to him! You said you wouldn't tell anyone!"

"I never promised you to not tell Zac." Lola shrugged as she went to hide in their bedroom when Arthur threw a cushion to her.

"Really daddy?" Zac smiled and laughed at his dad, "I never knew you were such a wimp but you know," he smirked and said softly, "You are kind of cool now, you were scared and yet you stayed at mum's side. I wish I could see it, you must be very cool at that time."

Arthur was at loss for words when he saw a real smile on his son's face. The same smile he gave to his mum, just how many years did he dream to receive a smile from his son? The last time his son gave him one was when he was still a baby. He felt like crying, he did love his wife's expressionless face but it didn't mean he wanted Zac to be the same as his wife.

His wife was cold to everyone but her friends and family so he never felt bothered by it. So Zac could be cold to anyone and wouldn't care but he didn't want to receive such a cold treatment while his wife had Zac's love. He was envious of his wife and daughter that were loved by his son while he was despised.

"We filmed it!" Lola shouted from the bedroom.

"Really?" Zac smiled.

"Y-Yes! Do...Do you want to see it? I, I will put it for you." As he talked his hands moved everywhere, he didn't why he did that but as long as his son smile he didn't mind being an idiot in his eyes.

"Sure daddy?" Zac smirked when he saw his dad nervous.