Chapter 9 (Unedited)

Thank you @januaryzelle for taking time to give me your opinion :D

***

Lola opened her heavy eyes in a good mood, she could finally leave this place. She turned her head to look at the rising sun and smiled, they should pick her up now. They said tomorrow so now that it was tomorrow, they should arrive soon. She should be ready.

The sooner she got home, the better it would be. She missed her husband and children.

"Good grief, I never sleep this bad." She tossed the quilt and stretched herself. "I want to go home."

She missed her bed.

The problem didn't lead with the mattress, it was pretty comfortable, the problem was something else.

It was the first time after more than a decade that she slept alone. Usually, she would either sleep with her husband or her kids. She was used to hug someone and a habit couldn't change easily.

She went to the bathroom and nearly faint when she saw herself.

Her eyes were as dark as a panda, it wasn't a surprise since she only slept for a few seconds. No matter how she tried she couldn't sleep. Around midnight, she even scared the hell out of a nurse. The nurse thought she was possessed when she saw Lola's eyes looking at her.

"Huh?" A terrible odour entered her nose as something disagreeable touched her face. She didn't smell that yesterday.

Lola touched the black hair and smelled it, good grief! Not only the hair was damaged, it smelled also badly!

The face was good since it was the same as her, they both didn't have a wrinkle. However, why was the hair so bad?

"Girl, you need to take care of your face and hair, not just one of them. No wonder they all looked at me oddly, it must have been horrible for them. How the hell could I have-"

"Miss!" Someone from the room shouted.

"Yes?"

The nurse was relieved to see the woman, she thought she had decided to run away. They had faced several similar cases, the patient ran away because he couldn't pay. But fortunately, she was only in the bathroom. "I am here for the morning check-up."

"Oh, what time is it?"

"6 o'clock."

Wow, so early? And she thought it was already nine or eleven.

Then Lola remembered then it was spring so of course, the sun would wake up earlier.

The nurse smiled, as a woman, she could understand her patient's feeling, she must have felt impatient to see her beloved. She went to the closed, "Here are your clothes."

Lola was very sceptical when she saw a bright red cloth in the nurse's hands. It couldn't be her clothes.

"My clothes?"

"Yes, the clothes you came with, Ms Olivia Ferrogane."

Oh yes, she was Olivia Ferrogane now.