iii

Jisoo POV: 

"Woah! Thank you so much unnie for making me pretty!!" I thanked our stylist and make-up artist.

There was a soft knock on the door. It was Jinyoung and Doyoung,

"Jisoo we already introduced to EXO sunbae, you can now head to their dressing room before the show starts" Doyoung said.

"Yeah, we will be waiting for you at the set, you still have a couple of minutes" Jinyoung added.

"Oh! Alright, thanks!" I hurriedly went outside with my manager leading the way to EXOs dressing room.

"Here is their dressing room, we don't have much time – you still need to prepare with jinyoung and doyoung on set." My manager said as we went inside their room.

"Woah! Guys she's here!!" I got a bit surprised when Baekhyun shouted excitedly.

The members automatically stopped whatever their doing and went to meet me.

I suddenly felt shy because they were mumbling different things at the same time.

Before I could start introducing myself, Suho who looked like he just woke up from a nap joined the commotion and asked

"Hey, what's going on? " Confusion was evident on his face.

I'm trying to hold my laughter because they all looked cute.

"Oh hyung, you're already up!" Baekhyun said with high energy.

"We have a visitor she would like to say hi" Sehun said to Suho.

They had an intense eye contact, Suho looks displeased with Sehun.

Anyway, I proceed and introduced myself.

"Annyeong sunbaenim, I'm Kim Jisoo from blackpink. I would be one of the MCs today, nice to meet all of you!" I said with a genuine smile.

The members soon introduced themselves except for Suho who was blankly staring at me.

"Oh and that is our Suho, the leader of the group" Chanyeol said while pointing Suho.

I gave an awkward smile; they seem to notice it and gave me an apologetic smile.

My manager shook me and signaled that we should head to the set.

"Sorry to cut our introduction short but, I need to go back to the set. I'll see you guys later! Nice to meet all of you sunbaenim" I apologetically said to them, my eyes fixed on Suho.

I guess he's just spacing out... Aiiish!! I'll think about suho later, for now I need to focus on my work.