i

(A/N)

This is my first time writing a story, I would deeply appreciate if you leave constructive comments to help me improve my story. Suho x Jisoo ship is so underrated. I stumbled upon a vid on YT and got inspired to make a story (their visuals together is no joke) I also saw their cute interaction and saw fancams of EXO reacting to BLACKPINK performance. I noticed that every time its Jisoo's part Suho will automatically look at the screen. For better view I guess? Ha-ha! Anyways, I do hope you'll like my story!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Suho POV:

I was busy scrolling something in my laptop when Sehun tapped me on my shoulders

"Hyung, what are you doing? And why are you still awake? You know we're leaving early for Inkigayo, right?"

He said while his eyes looking on my laptop screen.

I looked at the time... Aish!! I didn't even notice that it's already 2am

"I know, I know! I didn't notice the time; I'm heading to sleep now."

I closed my laptop and said goodnight to Sehun.

I didn't want him to tease me if he finds out what I've been up to.

He must be wondering what kept me up late.

Well... when I found out that we're guesting on Inkigayo I knew I would see Jisoo.

She is a member of a rookie girl group - BLACKPINK. For a rookie group they're really good and popular.

Well of course it is already given because they're YG Artists.

I really like their songs and I can't help but jam to their songs whenever they perform.

I might also have a little crush with Jisoo. I mean who doesn't?

She's incredibly pretty and I find her voice hypnotic... her deep husky voice.

Aish! I should be sleeping already!! I can't wait for later.