iv

Suho POV:

We were in the dressing room getting ready.

"Suho, did you sleep well? You have bags under your eyes today." Our make-up artist asked.

"Ah yeah, I was busy playing games last night that I didn't notice the time." I lied, as if I'm going to say that got carried away watching Blackpink's videos.

I put my earphones on, let myself relax and have a bit of a nap.

I felt someone's shaking me. It's our make-up artist.

"Suho you guys have a visitor, it would be rude if you don't at least say hi to her" the make-up artist said while adding the final touch to my face.

I look back and saw my members circling at someone. I walked up to see what's up.

"Hey what's going on?" I asked.

"Oh hyung, you're already up!" Baekhyun said cheerfully. 

(A/N: THEY ALL LOOK CUTE LOL & This is how I imagined them in this chapter)

It's Jisoo.

She's just wearing a shirt and skirt with light make-up but still manage to look like a goddess.

The boys are hyped up to see a blackpink member. They're also a fan.

"We have a visitor she would like to say hi" Sehun said looking at me with knowing eyes.

I knew it! He caught me watching BLACKPINK's videos.

"Annyeong sunbaenim, I'm Kim Jisoo from blackpink. I would be one of the MCs today, nice to meet all of you!"

Jisoo said with her signature heart shape smile.

I kept on staring at her that I didn't notice that the other members already introduced themselves.

Right when she left my members are staring at me.

"Hyung! We know that Jisoo is pretty and you can't stop staring but the show's about to start" Kai said.

"Yeah you didn't even introduce yourself properly, what a first impression you gave to her" Chanyeol said teasingly.

"Guys stop messing around; you'll be up in 5. Be prepared!" PDnim said.

Great! At least I could avoid their teasing for now.